BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
janae w.
I love their juices and frapps a lot, the baristas always make those kinds of drinks right. But i don't like getting my iced hazelnut lattes from starbucks they usually don't add enough hazelnut flavor to my coffee even when i ask for extra pumps but i think it just depends on what starbucks i go to. But other than that everything else is good.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like Starbucks! I do feel starbucks is kind of pricey so I only drink it and go to starbucks to "treat myself" Every time I go to Starbucks i order a venti iced nonfat vanilla chai. This is my favorite drink EVER! Starbucks has a very relaxed atmosphere which i like too.
Allyson G.
I'm not a huge fan of their standard drip-brewed coffees, but I will occasionally stop in for their espresso-based drinks... especially the fall and winter seasonals like the Pumpkin Spice Latte, Salted Caramel Mocha/Hot Chocolate, Eggnog Latte, and Gingerbread Latte.
With a variety of food and drink choices, you're sure to find something you like!
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
I love Starbucks! I even used to be a Partner. However, I've noticed a huge hike in prices lately and no increase in portion size or quality to substantiate that. I only shop here now if I'm earning bonus stars on my purchases through my gold card or if I have a free drink to redeem. I'm not into paying $6 every time I want an espresso-based drink!
Tara P.
Wittenberg, WI
Coffees all over, and there a ton of different brands (and stores) trying to market their coffees to the consumer. I love Starbucks because it actually is a clean tasting coffee. I always drink my coffee cold and prefer to get a large iced caramel macchiato; it's the best tasting drink they have in my own opinion and their caramel CANNOT be beat!
Christine R.
Frankfort, IL
Starbucks is my life. I will get my standard nonfat latte every morning when I forget to make coffee at home or just don't have time. I would love Starbucks even more if it were half the price but what keeps me going back to my main location is the staff. They are amazing and always happy to see you. It definitely perks up a morning monster like me.
Hailey P.
Dora, AL
I love Starbucks! Ask me what my favorite thing about my college (UAB) and I will tell you it is the fact that we have a Starbucks located conveniently inside of our library AND I can use my Blazerbucks to purchase it. Sow I never have to have cash! And what is even more fantastic is that we are getting another in the Fall of 2015! Whoop Whoop!
Holly H.
Oak Grove, KY
I've just recently started drinking Starbucks. I always thought it was over priced and over rated. But I tried a caramel ribbon crunch...yum!! Plus the signature cup and green straw draw me in, stupid, I know. I tried a smoothie the other day, GROSS. Such a funky taste. I could see myself trying more of their sweet coffee drinks from time to time.
Marissa G.
East Falmouth, MA
Let me first say, don't get the coffee. There isn't anything wrong with their coffee but when you can have the amazing mocha, latte's and other milk or milk alternative based drinks why would you just drink plain coffee? They are so good about substitutions. I can't have milk but their soy milk drinks are soon good. Try a toffee nut white mocha!
Molly W.
Tallahassee, FL
Starbucks always has consistency in terms of their drinks' flavors and boldness. The free wifi is neutral, as wifi is available for free just about any place now. The drinks are good and I love that I can find a Starbucks in most places, but most of the time I just can't justify spending $5 on a cup of coffee. I feel like I can get a better cup of coffee for the same price or less at a local coffee shop.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?