BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Christina T.
Atlanta, GA
I go to starbucks multiple times a week before class or work and the caffeine always keeps me going! I could definitely stay up all night if I needed to and the taste never fails to disappoint. Staff is always friendly and will remake any drink if it is not to your satisfaction. Worth the money!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like Starbucks! I do feel starbucks is kind of pricey so I only drink it and go to starbucks to "treat myself" Every time I go to Starbucks i order a venti iced nonfat vanilla chai. This is my favorite drink EVER! Starbucks has a very relaxed atmosphere which i like too.
N. Y.
I have a love hate relationship with Starbucks, I'm not a big coffee fan so the taste of the coffee doesn't matter to me I like for good quality tea and Starbucks get some of there teas from teavana so the are delicious. Right hot tea and great ice tea.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
I love Starbucks! I even used to be a Partner. However, I've noticed a huge hike in prices lately and no increase in portion size or quality to substantiate that. I only shop here now if I'm earning bonus stars on my purchases through my gold card or if I have a free drink to redeem. I'm not into paying $6 every time I want an espresso-based drink!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee places. Although it's a little pricey for coffee, I thoroughly enjoy every sip. My favorite drink is a vanilla bean. Their snack items are always great too. Although I wish they would stop filling iced drinks with more ice than drink.
Emma E.
Paradise, CA
Starbucks is amazing. If you think otherwise, you are lying to yourself. Give me that Grande Peppermint Mocha in a red cup. #ImYoursBaby Like seriously, it's worth the price and you disagree, you shouldn't be drinking coffee in the first place.
Mel J.
Astoria, NY
Always tasty coffee, at Starbucks hence why they are always busy. When I need to get out of the house, I'll head to Starbucks with my laptop and enjoy the aroma, free atmosphere and with a side a coffee. I may just pop down now! High recommended!
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
I. Love. Starbucks. It's a great atmosphere to study, to hang out, or just to have coffee. And let me tell you about the coffee. Everything is customizable. I get a latte way different from what's on the menu, and they always make it right. Its wonderful. I go almost every day and I love it.
Lisa S.
Adrian, MI
My local Starbucks is the best, I don't go every day but often enough and the staff always remembers me. They're always very conscious of wait times as well & make sure to make up for it if it's longer than expected. Great drinks, great service, great staff!
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Starbucks is great for cold drinks and sometimes lunch options but I can't even get a small drink for under $2. It's absolutely ridiculous and their rewards program has been restructured so we get less points for our money and points expire if you don't earn enough.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?