BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Charletta M.
Minneapolis, MN
Is there anything to say about it other than AWESOME? Starbucks is da bomb dot com. In all the years in all the states I've lived in, I've never had a bad experience. The baristas are always very friendly and I'm a professed "coffee snob" and NEVER order a standard drink item. With all of my tweaks and modifications, they still get it right. I wish customer service was this great in alot of other places!
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
I guess you could say I'm addicted to my Starbucks lol. I go there every single day since it is only a few minutes away from my house. It's good coffee but the prices could be better. I would recommend you go there because they have something for everyone.
Sarah T.
Straw Plains, TN
MMMMM. Starbucks always has been my favorite drink stop. My favorite thing to get here is a hot chai tea latte with whole milk. This is the best place that makes these and they've never messed up an order. Not to mention the service is very friendly.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Definitely my favorite big coffee chain! They have such a wonderful variety of drinks, and are totally friendly to people like me who have to be completely lactose free! A reccomend for anyone who wants good coffee, tea, smoothies, or special drinks!
Christy B.
Buckley , WA
Pros: consistent menu and drink recipe. You always know what to expect and love being able to pay with their app right on my phone abs being able to load it with my PayPal account.

Cons: high prices. Over $5 for a holiday coffee drink- breaks the bank to take everyone out for a holiday drink.
Bindiya P.
Iselin, NJ
I'm a Starbucks fan. It's expensive as hell but their quality is great! I always get a blonde with one shot espresso and I'm bouncing off the walls. Their pastries are very good. As well as their summer drinks. The only reason why o give it a 4/5 starts is because it's just a little too pricey.
jessica B.
Great Coffee! I Especially Love The Holiday Drinks. A Little Pricey ( It Does add Up ) I Enjoy My Starbucks Coffee At Home Most Of The Time (Great Way 2 Save $$) Nice Place To Sit With Your Tablet Or Laptop Also =) Food Is Great And An Overall Great Place.
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR
There's really no going wrong with Starbucks. The recipes are consistent wherever you go. The only complaint is that after a tall you only get a standard 2 shots with anything larger. Most coffee shops will put 3-4 in there largest drinks whereas you have to pay for an extra shot with Starbucks.
Elena L.
CORNELIUS, NC
Starbucks is starbucks is starbucks. We have one near our apartment and every now and then I will step in there for one of their sugary fancy-named drinks... although I would normally prefer our local coffee shop that has better quality coffee for half the price.
Haylee D.
Hancock, MI
I love starbucks! It's my all time go-to. I've been a gold card member since 2013 and I can see myself being one for a long time! Everything is so customizable, you could literally get anything you want. You get what you pay for, I always get an extra shot in my drinks so they're not as sugary.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?