- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
aleays just get the flan frappe, vanilla bean or caramel one, i like the real sugary tasting ones. The other drinks always need so much more sugar & amd adding sugar packets never gets it sweet enough but prefer the taste of starbucks over dunkin donuts
I only pop into Starbucks on occasion but I do enjoy their products! For me their just a once in a while treat but I always have great experiences with service which is a plus! And I LOVE their blueberry muffins warmed up- they're surprisingly great!
Starbucks is great for when I feel like being indulgent with my coffee. They have so many options for customization, recently adding coconut milk and I think almond milk. The only drawback is that it can be cost prohibitive for a daily habit. They do have a decent rewards program where purchases earn you stars, stars earn you free drinks, and they have certain days or specials that can earn you bonus stars.
I am here pretty much ever week. I am actually a gold member! I love green tea latté, it's the matcha drink, I would always get it with extra 2 scoops of matcha, sweetened and lite ice. Not bad for almost $5 :) REALLY GOOD! Always comeback for it :)
Fall weather means it's time for a hot mocha at Starbucks. The quality is always superb. I also like to grab coffee beans while I'm in there. The selection is great and the beans are top quality. a little on the expensive side, but I think the quality is worth the price.
I love Starbucks. Their coffee is my go- to, but I also love their smoothies, flavored teas, and refreshers. The oatmeal is a great breakfast choice as well. Their rewards program is awesome too! Also, I Starbucks is the only coffee I'll brew at home.
I have to admit that it is a little bit annoying how many people talk about starbucks. Sure it is great, but its definently not amazing. The drinks are very overpriced. The service really depends on your location. Honestly I get the same thing from there every time I go. I do love starbucks, but its definantly not the smartest place to go to. However, how many coffeshops these days have prices that are cheaper?
Well this is a review mainly on service and how happy I was with my cup of coffee. So many choices. Ok here goes...they seem to always be very very busy with long lines and waiting times. These specialty coffees take time and have to be made fresh. So I eargerly wait how ever long it takes. Mine is Carmel macchiato. Not sure on spelling. But they taste the same no matter which store I go to. Love their coffee
It's overly sweet and over priced coffee, but I am still a huge stabies supporter. I am simple and get an iced caramel mochiato every time I go there with soy milk, because I'm sensitive to lactose. They have a large array of the menu for coffee addicts and for people who don't like it as much.
When I first started drinking coffee I didn't like it, I just wanted caffeine to help me stay awake in college, so I wanted something that tasted not so much like coffee, and they were the only chain that made drinks that catered to my taste. I love the diversity of the drinks, but I don't like how some drinks are seasonal. Though I used to think the Caramel Apple Cider was seasonal but I asked and it's not, they just don't list everything on the menu, so if you want a drink don't be afraid to ask maybe they have it or they will be bringing it back soon :)
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos