- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I only pop into Starbucks on occasion but I do enjoy their products! For me their just a once in a while treat but I always have great experiences with service which is a plus! And I LOVE their blueberry muffins warmed up- they're surprisingly great!
I am OBSESSED!! I can't even describe how much I love this company! Sooo many options! I get crazy every time I see one when I'm on my way somewhere lol. I try to contain but I just can't! It's not that I'm obsessed with coffee, it's just Starbucks in general!
Oh Starbucks makes my life complete!! My favorite treat! Extra Caramel Drizzle makes every drink the best ever!! Only con I can tell is I spend way to much at Starbucks! Amazing taste and variety. I recommend to everyone as its my favorite! Now I was a Starbucks Mocha
I wish I could give Starbucks 100 stars for this review. I love this place. It's like my grown up Disney world. I also love their coffee. They always come out with new stuff to try. Mobile ordering also helps a lot instead or ordering in person, especially when it is busy. I know they are pricey but it's so worth it.
Every time I go to Starbucks, I always get awesome service and a delicious beverage. I love all their different blends of coffee and how easy it is to purchase so.e and love that they make it for my keurig too. They always have cute mugs and tumblers.
great deals for coffee and the staff are really nice to you and the quality of the coffee there is really amazing once you order your first drink you instinctively love it i would recommend getting a white chocolate mocha as your first thing to order
I am here pretty much ever week. I am actually a gold member! I love green tea latté, it's the matcha drink, I would always get it with extra 2 scoops of matcha, sweetened and lite ice. Not bad for almost $5 :) REALLY GOOD! Always comeback for it :)
The caramel brûlée latte with soy milk and an extra shot tastes AMAZING! I have had it with with no extra shot and regular milk and this way tastes too much better! I go at least once a week and because it is the holiday time I get the holiday drinks.
I love Starbucks. Their coffee is my go- to, but I also love their smoothies, flavored teas, and refreshers. The oatmeal is a great breakfast choice as well. Their rewards program is awesome too! Also, I Starbucks is the only coffee I'll brew at home.
My favorite coffee shop until they changed their rewards program. I love all of their holiday drinks and the promotions/deals they have every so often and exclusives for their rewards members. I just wish that the establishments in my area (Boston) were cleaner and their staff had it together.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos