- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is by far the best fast coffee location. The coffee tastes pretty good and they have a wide variety of drinks for if you have a sweet tooth. It's not the cheapest option, but if you're just getting a plain coffee the prices are reasonable.
Starbucks is really good overall but i feel that it can be overpriced for coffee. The drinks I like the best are Green Tea Latte or Frapp. and the seasonal drink Pumpkin Spice Latte. The go to drink that I get when i don't feel like coffee but I want to be awake is Green Tea with Apple Juice sweetened. It sounded like a weird combo but it works!!! :)
Is there anything to say about it other than AWESOME? Starbucks is da bomb dot com. In all the years in all the states I've lived in, I've never had a bad experience. The baristas are always very friendly and I'm a professed "coffee snob" and NEVER order a standard drink item. With all of my tweaks and modifications, they still get it right. I wish customer service was this great in alot of other places!
I've been a fan of Starbucks for years. Recently had a great experience with a barista who was very patient in helping me determine if the drink I was ordering was really what I thought it was. He didn't make me feel like an idiot for not knowing and he gave me an extra dollop of whipped cream to make me feel better. That kind of service is what keeps me coming back to Starbucks, regardless of their pricey-ness.
Love their ingredients and their breakfast sandwiches. They are delicious and make me feel like i am caring fo my body by choosing them over competitors. I just wish their prices were a little better If I am buying both a sandwich and coffee in the morning. They should have a combo deal for that.
My place to go for lattes. Unfortunately my local Starbucks is a bit out of the way for my morning commute so I have to make time for it but it is always good. My favorite things usually depend on the time of year but my go to is the oprah chai tea latte.
Definitely my favorite big coffee chain! They have such a wonderful variety of drinks, and are totally friendly to people like me who have to be completely lactose free! A reccomend for anyone who wants good coffee, tea, smoothies, or special drinks!
Every time I go to Starbucks, I always get awesome service and a delicious beverage. I love all their different blends of coffee and how easy it is to purchase so.e and love that they make it for my keurig too. They always have cute mugs and tumblers.
I hate to admit it but I am in fact a Starbucks "addict". I usually order my breakfast from my local area store at least four to five times during my week and it never gets old. My go to options are the Berry Refresher along with one of their many delicious breakfast sandwiches. Love this place!
I love coffee, every single day I have to have it. Starbucks is one of my favorite places to get it, I mainly like their frappe here and love how their is constantly a new flavor to try it a seasoned flavor. The little snacks they have at the checkout are nice too:
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos