BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
McKayla K.
#1:  I only started going to Starbucks about three or four years ago.
#2: I like to drink their vanilla lattes, especially in the winter.
#3: Their coffee is wayyyyy overpriced.
#4: Some of the drinks are of good quality, but others are not.
#5: I would recommend to others, if they are not baristas or super in to going to different coffee joints.
Jules C.
My favorite drink is the pumpkin spice latte which excites me once it's in season but when it's not I really and saddened by this. For the most part I love all the drinks. My other favorite is The caramel cappuccino with extra caramel. I think the prices can be a bit expensive but most the time it's worth it .
Keri W.
Coward, SC
I always get the double chocolate chip frappe. It's a super delicious iced chocolate treat. I go literally every day I get off if I haven't had my chocolate fix yet. Would recommend if you like chocolate and haven't tried anything from Starbucks yet!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I suppose it depends on the day. Starbucks is expensive and overpriced and all that is wrong with American economics, BUT, when I want a tasty-almost dessert like beverage in the morning with an extra shot of espresso on my day off to really "enjoy" my time - well, I will go there over any other coffee shop! Dang you starbucks and your yummy drinks! LOL
Michaela K.
Long Beach, CA
Starbucks is really good overall but i feel that it can be overpriced for coffee. The drinks I like the best are Green Tea Latte or Frapp. and the seasonal drink Pumpkin Spice Latte. The go to drink that I get when i don't feel like coffee but I want to be awake is Green Tea with Apple Juice sweetened. It sounded like a weird combo but it works!!! :)
Edie P.
Dallas, TX
Always love me some Starbucks! Tall Latte, please. (Why does the coffee in the shop wake me up so much better than the Starbucks beans ground & brewed at home? Hmmmm? Perhaps it's a trick to lure me to that scrumptious pumpkin bread in the case! Lol)!
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
S T A R B U C K S ! what more can you say!! I love all of their drinks! and of course their delicious food! they have really broadened their food horizons.. now they make sandwiches.. and all types of "lunch" food! Can't be happier with them! If you become a gold card member, you can gain points each time you visit! And earn your way to free drinks!!
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
Starbucks has a good reputation and has a wide variety of options on their menu to satisfy whatever type of drink i'm in the mood for whether that be hot or cold. I enjoy their blonde roast coffee and actually purchase the grounds to brew myself at home.
Taylor S.
Starbucks is great for getting customized coffee and tea drinks tailored exactly the way you want but it is pricey. My favorite item is a tall double mocha. The drinks and food are high quality which is why they cost more than you'd expect them to.
Kasey M.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
My away from home treat is to go to a Starbucks. Yes it is a bit pricey but I just can't get enough of it! Caramel Frappuccino is my favorite for sure! Because the price is sooo high in my opinion, the flavor and the reputation does justify the price.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?