- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is honestly a life saver! I'm always on the go, and coffee is an essential for me to stay awake. Their flavors are natural, and don't leave the "fake vanilla" flavor after drinking. I believe them to be affordable, and the baristas are always glad to prepare a coffee!
Since there are no Starbucks near where I am, I do a lot of stocking up on their VIA instant coffees online. My personal favorites are the white chocolate mocha and the vanilla latte. Can be a bit pricey but wait for a good sale and it'll keep the addiction alive
Oh where do I begin? Starbucks is the BEST place to get coffee! Their Frappes are to die for! Their holiday selections are awesome! Prices are not expensive at all! My all time favorite is their vanilla frappe! They blow Dunkin Donuts out of the water!
I love Starbucks, I know some people consider them overpriced but I think they are great quality. They also have an amazing rewards program that gives you free things for drinking with them often. My favorite thing there is a dirty chai latte
Starbucks is my ride or die. Sure, I like other brands of coffee, but I absolutely love Starbucks. Although it is on the more expensive side, it is worth it to me and will always be worth it. I always get iced coffee but I love all of their seasonal drinks as well.
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop. I love to go there with my family and friends. Something that I like to buy there is the Chai Tea Creme Frappuccino with coconut milk. This one taste so delicious! I really recommend you to go there and try the different drinks and food that they have, and they have the choice for milk: coconut, almond, or doy milk.
Starbucks may be overpriced to some. However, Starbucks always delivers quality and never disappoints. I can always be sure that my coffee will always taste perfect.
Most of the time I go to starbucks its for the convince of a drive thru. I think they make lattes and mocha type drinks WAY too sweet. I hate always having to ask for light ice (the whole cup should not be ice ever). I love the chonga bagels they have!
My go-to coffee place. Basic, I know. I go a couple of times a week and it's a nice treat for myself. Pricey for what it is, but I think it's worth it. My favorite drinks are Caramel Macchiatos and Skinny Vanilla Lattes. They also have delicious breakfast sandwiches and I love their cheese danish! 😋
I love Starbucks, from their hot drinks to the frappuccionos. My favorite drink is a cafe mocha with coconut milk and no whip cream and my favorite frappucciono is the green tea frappucciono with coconut milk and no whip cream. I really like to go there and have a nice conversation or have a drink while I am studying since it was a silence atmosphere
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos