- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks- a very trusted brand with great customer service. While I am no longer a big fan of their coffee I do enjoy their chai tea and baked goods. They have great mugs that can be given as gifts too. Will continue to visit Starbucks on a regular basis!
#Starbucks is my favorite #CoffeeShop to hit up when it's available! I start everyday, all day with a Cup of Joe! My order is always the same, Hot Mocha, Extra Shot of Espresso and 1/2 a Shot with a Seasonal Flavor at $5.75, #Yum #TheAmuseBouche #BiteBeauty
LOVE it!!!!!!° 😍😘❤💋💞⚘ i wish i could have it every single day lol but for a stay at home mommy with 4 kids it's hard to go 😭😢💔 i haven't been in a long time! The prices are a little much but the taste is AMAZING!!! DEFFINENTLY recommended to everyone!!!
I love EVERYTHING about Starbucks! The location I go to is so convenient because it has a drive-thru and the line goes fairly quickly and the employees are very friendly and efficient. I love the REWARDS Program which I take full advantage of. The variety of drinks keeps me going back frequently. Whether I prefer a cold or hot drink, that's my go-to place!
I'm not a very big coffee drinking but Starbucks mochas are so good! I love when the fall comes and there new seasonal warm drinks are available. If you don't like coffee tasting drinks at all please go to Starbucks and try there carnal apply spice drink!!
Oh how I love Starbucks. I think it flows through my veins. I would drink it every day but it gets to be too expensive for that. I can only afford to go once in a while as a treat now that I have kids. The quality is always great! I would go there now if I didn't have to give my children milk money :)
Starbucks is truly amazing and I only have great coffee they have great espresso they have amazing bagels cake pops him breakfast sandwiches salads wraps I have a try something from Starbucks I have enjoyed the price a little pricey but it's worth every penny
RED CUPS ARE BACK!!! Starbucks in the winter is my favorite because their Peppermint Mocha Latte is just heavenly! It is a tad pricey but you know what they say... higher price higher quality! I try not to have more than 3 PMLs a week but i do go to Starbucks about 5 times a week for green tea too!
I love starbucks only when I get a good barista. I go there when I am want to treat myself to a pumpkin spice latte or a frap because it is too expensive to go regularly. The food/sandwiches there are surprisingly amazing! Love the baked treats as well.
I am from Washington so naturally I am going to be a Starbucks fan. I am pretty picky though. I like my coffee strong so I like to get a venti iced cold brew, no water, add cream and 3 pumps vanilla and 3 pumps caramel topped with whipped cream. Heaven!!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos