BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Liz R.
Carlisle, IA
I love Starbucks so much! I am definitely a coffee addict, but I enjoy their Refreshers and Frappachinos. Starbucks is fairly expensive, but I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good coffee and baked good. My favorite breakfast item is the spinach feta wrap! I will enjoy it for lunch occasionally.
Nicole L.
Dayton, OH
The chai latte is absolutely amazing! I always get it with almond milk instead of the regular milk. It's my go to drink when they don't have my favorite seasonal drinks out. I love all the winter/Christmas flavors they have! Peppermint mocha is amazing!!!
Margaret S.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love the coffee at Starbucks, and I love the spinach feta wrap for breakfast. But I'm constantly disappointed with how expensive the drinks yet. It does help that I'm part of the rewards program that I can get some of my money back with free products, but it's pretty annoying prices jump regularly.
Ravyn B.
Spring Creek, NV
Starbucks is my go to place for just about anything to do with coffee. My favorite drink right now is the Salted Caramel Frappe. The only con I have is it's always crowded and hard to hear. The coffee is well made and tastes great. I always recommend Starbucks to my friends for a quick pick me up!
Stephanie C.
Framingham , MA
I am always satisfied when I walk out of Starbucks! Maybe its the coffee addict inside of me that once I get it I am happy and ready to start my day, or it's the great coffee and great customer service. thumbs up Starbucks :) You're always my number one!
Amy N.
Minneapolis, MN
I have spent many years working in 3rd wave specialty coffee, but sometimes all you want is a cup of "just fine" coffee. It is over roasted and the brand is slightly off-putting, but it is so reliable. For that, I will keep going back. I know exactly what I'm going to get, from the service to the cup. I only drink straight black coffee, and the convenience and price of Starbucks is perfect when I'm travelling.
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
Oh Starbucks how I love thee. Their variety of gourmet coffee is amazing and always strong enough to keep me going almost all day! It's pretty expensive but so worth it! I have recently made gold status and love the game it creates for me to earn free drinks!
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
I gotta be honest, I'm not a regular customer of Starbucks but I do have some favorite Frappuccinos and lattes from their menu. Their price is a bit high and their menu might be a little confusing to some people. But I love that almost all of the Starbucks that I've been in to is that their staffs are always happy to help & explain about their drinks. Sometimes they even tell you their secret menu.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
What?!?! Gotta loves this place, food, music and attention. For me, it is the best place to have a good chat with your friends and eat delicious food. Actually, I am not a coffee fan but I really love iced teas. And my favorite dessert would be lemon cake!! Amazing.
Loni N.
Mulberry, FL
I'm a stay at home mother, this keeps my children happy and sane and helps me be a mother and stay alive and patient long enough to keep cleaning up what my 1 year old son keeps messing, like the kitchen cabinets! Every day in and out in and out... long enough to hear my 10 year old complain about how her life is so bad , her clothes are to new they don't feel "soft" too NEW! Once again my coffee this brand keeps me sane.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?