BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Julia B.
Amazing brand, delicious coffee. What I love about it is that you get to create your own bland using so many different options, add-ons and flavors. So far the quality, customer service and taste are of of the best on the market and it’s only getting better.
Stefania R.
Love their coffee, but it's very expensive. Some days I choose Dunkin because it's so much cheaper. Quality of drinks is definitely better if you're willing to spend the extra money!
Andrea P.
Columbus
Pros: They have really good coffee and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Cons: They are WAY overpriced and their bakery items are terrible. That's why I only visit once or twice a month.
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
My life runs on coffee and Starbucks is my go to! I love the white chocolate mocha and the Carmel macchiato. I love that I can earn stars on the app and eventually get a free drink.
Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
Really good coffee... Really not so good prices and patronage. I prefer the drive thru so I don't have to deal with snobby hipsters who smell horrible ordering 16-ingredient coffees.
Kaylea W.
Canton, OH
My favorite place to get something coffee related . I go about once a week. I personally think it's a bit expensive but I really love my vanilla bean vanilla bean frappe so it's definitely worth it !!!!!
Misty B.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite coffee place on my way to work! There always got great service and amazingly nice staff. My goto drink right now is either Carmel frap. And the gingerbread latte! Yummm!
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
I freaking love starbucks even thou its kinda hugh priced but its delicious. I pive my mocha frappe with some Chocalte syrup and cinnamon on top. Its a great way to get your morning coffee on a hot summers day!
Karly K.
I love Starbucks, especially their rewards program. It seems like the more you go there the better rewards you get. Their coffee drinks are great, and I love their tumblers. My favorite drinks are Frappuccinos.
Bayley D.
My new fall favorite... the CORDUSIO! So tasty. I hit up Starbucks almost daily for this drink. Definitely affordable for the amount of espresso in the drink (Grande gets 4 shots).
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?