- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Amazing brand, delicious coffee. What I love about it is that you get to create your own bland using so many different options, add-ons and flavors. So far the quality, customer service and taste are of of the best on the market and it’s only getting better.
Love their coffee, but it's very expensive. Some days I choose Dunkin because it's so much cheaper. Quality of drinks is definitely better if you're willing to spend the extra money!
Pros: They have really good coffee and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Cons: They are WAY overpriced and their bakery items are terrible. That's why I only visit once or twice a month.
My life runs on coffee and Starbucks is my go to! I love the white chocolate mocha and the Carmel macchiato. I love that I can earn stars on the app and eventually get a free drink.
Really good coffee... Really not so good prices and patronage. I prefer the drive thru so I don't have to deal with snobby hipsters who smell horrible ordering 16-ingredient coffees.
My favorite place to get something coffee related . I go about once a week. I personally think it's a bit expensive but I really love my vanilla bean vanilla bean frappe so it's definitely worth it !!!!!
My favorite coffee place on my way to work! There always got great service and amazingly nice staff. My goto drink right now is either Carmel frap. And the gingerbread latte! Yummm!
I freaking love starbucks even thou its kinda hugh priced but its delicious. I pive my mocha frappe with some Chocalte syrup and cinnamon on top. Its a great way to get your morning coffee on a hot summers day!
I love Starbucks, especially their rewards program. It seems like the more you go there the better rewards you get. Their coffee drinks are great, and I love their tumblers. My favorite drinks are Frappuccinos.
My new fall favorite... the CORDUSIO! So tasty. I hit up Starbucks almost daily for this drink. Definitely affordable for the amount of espresso in the drink (Grande gets 4 shots).
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos