BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Maya S.
Me encanta starbucks amo todos los cafés de ahi, sus te., Es una cadena internacional de café fundada en Washington (Estados Unidos). ... Starbucks vende café elaborado, bebidas calientes, y otras bebidas, además de bocadillos y algunos otros productos tales como tazas, termales y café en grano. Lo recomiendo esta tan bueno su cafe aunque es un poco caro pero la calidad cuesta, es mi cafe favorito.
Katie J.
Sparks, NV
although I'm not white Starbucks it really good . I mostly like the seasonal drinks in the winter because they are so good . one of my favorite seasonal drinks is the salted caramel mocha it's so good and of course the classic most delicious drink is white chocolate mocha
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Man do I love this place! I always used it as a way to treat myself if I was running early to work. But now they have the order and pick up so you can order from your phone and by the time you get there it's there waiting for you! It's the greatest! I have even used it when the line was too long!!!
McKayla K.
#1:  I only started going to Starbucks about three or four years ago.
#2: I like to drink their vanilla lattes, especially in the winter.
#3: Their coffee is wayyyyy overpriced.
#4: Some of the drinks are of good quality, but others are not.
#5: I would recommend to others, if they are not baristas or super in to going to different coffee joints.
Christina  R.
Del Rio, TX
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop. I love to go there with my family and friends. Something that I like to buy there is the Chai Tea Creme Frappuccino with coconut milk. This one taste so delicious! I really recommend you to go there and try the different drinks and food that they have, and they have the choice for milk: coconut, almond, or doy milk.
Jules C.
My favorite drink is the pumpkin spice latte which excites me once it's in season but when it's not I really and saddened by this. For the most part I love all the drinks. My other favorite is The caramel cappuccino with extra caramel. I think the prices can be a bit expensive but most the time it's worth it .
Lily A.
This is my coffee shop to go! Love all their flavors and since I have their rewards program I like to take advantage of that. Sometimes I get a free pastry or drink :) they are a bit pricey when it comes to Fraps but their coffee hot or cold is delicious!
Felisha C.
LOVE it!!!!!!° 😍😘❤💋💞⚘ i wish i could have it every single day lol but for a stay at home mommy with 4 kids it's hard to go 😭😢💔 i haven't been in a long time! The prices are a little much but the taste is AMAZING!!! DEFFINENTLY recommended to everyone!!!
Jessica E.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Starbucks is my favorite place to go for my morning coffee, the holiday spiced flat white is amazing and I'll be sad to see it go after the holiday season. But I'll still go to get my usual at my favorite Starbucks location because they never disappoint!
Jo S.
Love their drinks and food as well as their service. If I have a long order that is complicated they are patient and almost never get it wrong. If I accidentally ordered my drink with coffee and I wanted without, they switch it no problem. If I spill my drink I get another one. I absolutely love them.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?