- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
In need of a pick me up? Look no further! Coffee and pastries galore, Starbucks always has something to pick you up. My favorite drink is the Strawberries and Cream Frappe and the quality is always the same: perfect. I recommend trying any of their drinks!
I drink Starbucks almos every day. Specially when I'm at school. When I have to go to classes i need my fix of coffee. This is one of my essentials for school. My favorites are Pepermint mocha, Gingerbread latte, mocha frapp, vanilla latte and iced coffee.
I do love my Starbucks. I buy their bagged coffee to brew at home, and when I'm out and about I love grabbing a coffee from their drive thru. They are incredibly expensive, though. I stick to basic decaf coffee, none of the other crazy stuff they order, and it's still expensive. If I have my kids with me, even worse. I appreciate that they offer higher quality stuff, but 4 dollars for a coffee just seems like a lot.
Everytime I go to Starbucks I get a chai latte. I typically don't know what to get but all my baristas have been so helpful in assisting me to find the perfect drink. I was fairly new to coffee and they gave me advice and on good starter drinks. They eased me into coffee and I'm so happy about it!
I absolutely love starbucks. Staff is cleanly and professional. They always know my name and my order before I can even say anything! Lol. Also the new app is super accessible and lets you skip the line. You also earn points to get free food or drinks. Love the white chocolate mocha frappicinio !!!
I have always loved Starbucks teas - Passion tea lemonade, Green tea, Peach green tea lemonade! So yummy. Back in high school I lived for the Frappuccino drinks. But I'm really loving their iced coffee these days! You can actually taste the coffee instead of the other junk people put it. OH - and the very berry coffee cake or lemon pound cake is to die for!
The "Pink Drink" is my go to drink! I absolutely love it it's absolutely error free any barista could get it right. Acai strawberry refresher, Almond Milk (yayyyyy for them having it now), strawberries and light ice. If you're like me and like alittle sweetness ask for the 3 pumps of raspberry syrup!
Oh how I love Starbucks. I think it flows through my veins. I would drink it every day but it gets to be too expensive for that. I can only afford to go once in a while as a treat now that I have kids. The quality is always great! I would go there now if I didn't have to give my children milk money :)
Starbucks is my addiction!! My go to drinks are anot iced mocha or if I'm craving something sweet, a caramel frapp. Another staple that you MUST get are the cake pops. The birthday cake pops are to die for! I could absolutely go for one right about now.
I love EVERYTHING about Starbucks! The location I go to is so convenient because it has a drive-thru and the line goes fairly quickly and the employees are very friendly and efficient. I love the REWARDS Program which I take full advantage of. The variety of drinks keeps me going back frequently. Whether I prefer a cold or hot drink, that's my go-to place!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos