- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Let me first off say that I cannot stand pumpkin spice anything. So with that being said I really do appreciate that Starbucks has a variety of holiday drinks like the Caramel Brulé hot drink is so good! Not overly sweet which is what i was worried about! I order it nonfat u cant even tell the difference!
Starbucks never disappoints. The coffee will definitely wake you up on an early morning! And the prices are not bad at all. The drink are always made presentable and they have something for everyone. I'm a chocolate lover so I enjoy the Java Chip Frap, yum!
One thing is for sure -- Starbucks is consistent. For that, I will always go back. However, even their lightest roast is a little dark for me. I wish they had one that is a bit smoother, not as harsh. Their passion tea (sweetened) is the perfect summer drink!
I honestly don't know why I keep going here. Some days, I get the best green tea latte of my life and others I get some milk with a small teaspoon of green powder in it. The service is mediocre, the employees are generally in a bad mood, but they become cheerful as soon as you tip them. Despite my negative opinion of Starbucks, it is very convenient for quick caffeine because there's a Starbucks everywhere you look in LA.
Oh Starbucks how I love thee. Their variety of gourmet coffee is amazing and always strong enough to keep me going almost all day! It's pretty expensive but so worth it! I have recently made gold status and love the game it creates for me to earn free drinks!
This can be a bit pricy for some like myself so this is a treat for myself but I’m not a coffee drinker so I stay with the non coffee products like Frappuccinos and refreshers. Vanilla bean with caramel drizzle or the newly popular pink drink are my go tos
I am always satisfied when I walk out of Starbucks! Maybe its the coffee addict inside of me that once I get it I am happy and ready to start my day, or it's the great coffee and great customer service. thumbs up Starbucks :) You're always my number one!
Starbucks is absolutely the best coffee you can ever have! Their baristas must go to school so their coffee always taste the same everywhere you go. I find they have coffee flavors for just about everyone out there. Make sure to get one of their gift cards and suscribe it to their app so you can get free coffees and treats. Starbucks always makes my heart happier!
I love Starbucks so much! I am definitely a coffee addict, but I enjoy their Refreshers and Frappachinos. Starbucks is fairly expensive, but I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good coffee and baked good. My favorite breakfast item is the spinach feta wrap! I will enjoy it for lunch occasionally.
Great place to sit down and relax while running errands or to do homework/ work stuff. I Love the Peach Green Tea and also their Caramel Frapuccino. The cost is pretty good for their sizes. They have a lot to choose from on their menu (drinks, food (breakfast and lunch) and they are open till a pretty reasonable time (normally 9-10PM. depending on the day).
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos