- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is like fast food for coffee. I have a keurig but hardly make a cup of coffee for myself. My personal favorite is just a simple vanilla iced coffee with no milk. I can't complain about the pricing because I chose to go here for coffee. I definitely love the new feature on the app where you can pre order and just pick up. Another secret if you didn't already know is to make purchases separately to earn your stars.
I love Starbucks! It's my go to coffee place. The quality and taste of each drink is impeccable. I love that the baristas are always is a good mood and trying to please the customer. It makes for a pleasant experience! Starbucks is too expensive for me to be able to go daily but it's a nice treat.
I used to go here a lot, but it was getting really pricey for me. It's expensive for a cup of coffee and some baked goods. But they are good! I usually get the mocha frappuccino, which is amaaazing! They also had one that's chocololate chip frappuccino, which I really loved but I do believe it's seasonal. Starbucks is really great, but the only thing is the price.
Starbucks are hit and miss. One can be full of wonderful, fun baristas that make great coffee. Others can be full of idiots who can't. I really enjoy frappes during the summer! They are a way to cool down but still have my coffee! I go from time to time but there drinks are too expensive to be a regular.
The drinks at Starbucks are beyond amazing. I especially enjoy the Christmas drinks such as the Peppermint Mocha Frappucino. It is perfect for on the go and when hanging out with friends. I also enjoy many of the refreshing drinks as well! They are perfect on hot days and have many different flavor combinations. Starbucks is definitely my favorite coffee shop.
I am in love with my Starbucks reusable coffee cups! I have 7 of them and love to make Starbucks drinks for my guests when I'm entertaining them *former barista here* they wash well in the dishwasher. I definitely recommend that you own at lest 4 of the cups
Starbucks is also one of my favorites. I am a rewards member so I reload my card once it gets too low. The coffee is great quality. A cup of coffee is around $5 which is a little pricy. But if you're having a girls day out, it isn't complete without some starbucks.
Starbucks is so amazing and it's honestly my favorite coffee house brand. There's alot of starbuck coffee houses near my school on 23rd in NY. And all my friends including me loves going to Starbucks to buy drinks with the variety of coffee drinks in the menu and just chill in the chic cool vintage artistic atmosphere that Starbucks provides. It's a bit on the expensive side compared to other coffee houses. Would reccomend still
It's iconic. No one has a better or even comparable pumpkin spice latte, they started the whole trend. I love their iced chai tea lattes, green tea frappes, their fizzio sodas. Everything there is creative and wonderful. not to mention they have a secret menu with things on it like butter beer. come on.
Starbucks Corporation (listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange) is an international coffee chain based in Washington, United States. It is the largest coffee company in the world with approximately 17,800 locations in 50 countries.1 Starbucks sells processed coffee, hot drinks, And other beverages, as well as snacks and some other products such as cups, thermos and coffee beans. It also offers books, music CDs, and movies.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos