BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
Starbucks is a classic coffee shop! some things are a bit overpriced, but if you can figure out how to order drinks or just a classic coffee with some sweetener, it's a bit more affordable. the great thing about Starbucks they are literally EVERYWHERE! if you are a frequent to the bucks, make sure you download the app and use it to pay! that's how you score free drinks!
Danielle S.
I love Starbucks, especially in the fall and winter because of their seasonal flavors. I don't like their coffee on its own, it's too bitter to me. But I do really enjoy their Cinnamon Dolce Latte and Caramel Frappuccino, and I often order both of them in the skinny and light options. I really appreciate that Starbucks can customize drinks to have fewer calories.
Kim S.
San Jacinto , CA
I am addicted to Starbucks. I go several times a week. I recently discovered their secret menu and I am hooked. I got earned the Gold Card earlier this year and wish I had know about it sooner. Not only can you earn free drinks but they have special promotions to earn even fast and you can download free apps. I only wish they carried Pumpkin Spice drinks year round.
Norma T.
I've loved coffeehouses' ever since i was little and going with my dad on Sunday mornings to get coffee and treats for my family :) Starbucks, now only a couple blocks from my house is a trip i make often. I love their frappes, and their iced drinks, as well as their seasonal drinks. I'm in love with their pumpkin bread- so delish! Starbucks is great and it always makes me happy!
Keisha W.
Pflugerville, TX
I really like Starbucks. Like I really do. But every time I think about how much they charged me for a cup of coffee, it makes me angry. It's like an unhealthy addiction that I'm trying to break. Like seriously, 4 bucks for some coffee?!?!?! We are making Mr. & Mrs. Starbucks filthy freaking rich and they can't give us a break on these crazy prices. We should all get a least a free cup a week. I mean they can act like they appreciate us giving them all of our money.The coffee is good though. LOL
Chelsea B.
Fairfax, VA
We have a Starbucks on my college campus and I'm there pretty much daily. There are so many different drinks you can customize to fit every situation & I love when they release new seasonal products! Baristas are always friendly and I think some of the great service is a result of their fantastic organizational practices. (Free college tuition for baristas - what??)
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
There's nothing quite like Starbucks. Sure, it's overpriced for a cup of coffee. But my coffee at home never tastes like what those baristas whip up. Beyond that, the brand itself is culturally significant. Just look at You've Got Mail. Years ago, Tom Hanks assigned it such value as to say that a Starbucks order defined one's identity: "Tall! Decaf! Cappuccino!"
Jamie B.
Millstadt, IL
I can't get enough of Starbucks flavored coffees. They are so yummy and when you pair the coffee with the rewards program on the Starbucks app you get even more bang for your buck! My daughter even loves to visit Starbucks because the snacks are so good too.
Liana R.
I drink a cup of coffee everyday (I know, I'm a junkie) and 99% of the time I buy it at Starbucks. They have really good coffee, I normally get a tall skim latte, but they're so expensive! If you don't have the money to get a $4.00 latte every day, buy yourself a pretty tumbler, make coffee at home, put it in the tumbler and head on out. It's really the same thing.
Brandi P.
I worked at Starbucks for 5 years. Most people don't understand coffee and the practice behind a good cup of coffee. They have amazing selections and I will be a Starbucks liger. Refreshers, caramel apple ciders, salted caramels, Crete brulees you can never go wrong!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?