BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Autumn C.
Great coffee products for a decent price. Can be pricy, but overall you get the quality that you pay for. Friendly atmosphere and you will leave a tint to come back the next morning for more coffee!! Check it out!
Courtney W.
st clair shores
I drink entirely too much coffee. Nursing student = a lot of coffee. It's a little on the expensive side but I love all the different combinations of drinks and foods that I can get. Especially during the holidays
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
Starbucks is my favorite guilty pleasure. Their cheese danishes are to die for, and I've been addicted to Caramel fraps since I was 12 years old... maybe not the most healthy options, but we all deserve to indulge.
Soleil F.
Las Vegas
I love the strawberry frappucino and the vinilla bean creme with caramel drizzle. When I go I can never decide whether I want the strawberry one or the vinilla bean creme with caramel.
Laura S.
JEROME, PA
We love Starbucks! My husband gets the same thing every time we go (a dirty chai with two shots), but I'm a little more adventurous and like to try new coffees. I'm never disappointed!
Lindsay C.
APO, AE
I have never had a bad experience at my local Starbucks. The baristas are always super professional and accommodating, even when things get lost for mobile orders. The drinks are always great and decently priced.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Java Chocolate Chip Frappe >>>> crave this EVERY day 😅 alittle expensive for everyday but it's not bad. Literally THE best thing ever for people who are new to the whole coffee situation!
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Starbucks is one of my go to places to pick up drinks and even food. Each Starbucks is different all in its own, but overall, I really like their drinks, especially the seasonal ones!
Sofia S.
Go to place for any type of beverage. I love Starbucks. Great brand. Great products. My favorite iced beverage is a green tea lemonade. My favorite hot beverage is a carmel macchiato.
Julia B.
Amazing brand, delicious coffee. What I love about it is that you get to create your own bland using so many different options, add-ons and flavors. So far the quality, customer service and taste are of of the best on the market and it’s only getting better.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?