- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks are hit and miss. One can be full of wonderful, fun baristas that make great coffee. Others can be full of idiots who can't. I really enjoy frappes during the summer! They are a way to cool down but still have my coffee! I go from time to time but there drinks are too expensive to be a regular.
STARBUCKS!!!!!!!!! sorry, im afraid i am a bit basic... but this place is soooo good!!!! you need a jump stat in the morning?? Starbucks will hook you up!!! there are drinks for every kind of person!!!!! you like bitter dirnks?? they have them. you like sweet drings?? they have them. you have coffee or tea?? they have both of those plus alternative options for you to drink!!!
I am in love with my Starbucks reusable coffee cups! I have 7 of them and love to make Starbucks drinks for my guests when I'm entertaining them *former barista here* they wash well in the dishwasher. I definitely recommend that you own at lest 4 of the cups
They're seasonal drinks are great! In the Fall I prefer the Chile Mocha and in the Winter a Peppermint Mocha. Both drinks are basically gourmet hot chocolate with a twist. I normally pay $4.35 for 16oz, but I love the drinks so much that I don't mind paying.
I'm LCHF and eat a keto diet which means I keep my carbs very low! My go to order is a grande iced coffee, no classic syrup, add 2 pumps of sugar free cinnamon dolce and a splash of heavy whipping cream. Comes out to around 4 carbs and costs under $3. Delicious!!!
I drink a cup of coffee everyday (I know, I'm a junkie) and 99% of the time I buy it at Starbucks. They have really good coffee, I normally get a tall skim latte, but they're so expensive! If you don't have the money to get a $4.00 latte every day, buy yourself a pretty tumbler, make coffee at home, put it in the tumbler and head on out. It's really the same thing.
Starbucks Starbucks where to begin. First off, I love how fast the service is. I also love that I can earn free drinks, to me that is such a bonus . I enjoy that they always have new flavors coming out so it keeps me out of my comfort zone to try new things.
There's nothing quite like Starbucks. Sure, it's overpriced for a cup of coffee. But my coffee at home never tastes like what those baristas whip up. Beyond that, the brand itself is culturally significant. Just look at You've Got Mail. Years ago, Tom Hanks assigned it such value as to say that a Starbucks order defined one's identity: "Tall! Decaf! Cappuccino!"
Starbucks, though it can have a reputation of beign a large and thus unrelatable corporation, is definitely a go-to for me. I can rely on consistency in the drinks between the various store locations, and have most usually had very pleasant experiences with their staff. I also appreciate the company's values at large-- including their commitment to environmental sustainability and providing benefits to their partners.
I know many people will argue with me, but Starbucks is the best coffee...in MY opinion. It's a very strong coffee, even the blonde roast is very strong, but that's part of why I love it. The one thing I don't love, the calories in my favorite drink haha. My low-calorie and warm weather go to is a Passion Tea Lemonade (I like it both sweetened and unsweetened).
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos