BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Tonya M.
I've tried the Tevana teas which are amazing and I have tried the dark or bold coffees at Starbucks. Both I've not doctored up just drank plain. Based on what I only tend to purchase from Starbucks, I feel that they are quite pricey. I only go occasionally as a treat so it isn't a big deal for me but not a daily place I would frequent.
Kim S.
San Jacinto , CA
I am addicted to Starbucks. I go several times a week. I recently discovered their secret menu and I am hooked. I got earned the Gold Card earlier this year and wish I had know about it sooner. Not only can you earn free drinks but they have special promotions to earn even fast and you can download free apps. I only wish they carried Pumpkin Spice drinks year round.
Christine D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Starbucks is my favorite coffee getaway. My husband and I had our first date there. We love all of their drinks and the atmosphere. My favorite is a trenta iced coffee with hazelnut & classic syrups and cream...oh except the Holiday's are right around the corner which means it's Peppermint Latte time!!!
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
Starbucks is a classic coffee shop! some things are a bit overpriced, but if you can figure out how to order drinks or just a classic coffee with some sweetener, it's a bit more affordable. the great thing about Starbucks they are literally EVERYWHERE! if you are a frequent to the bucks, make sure you download the app and use it to pay! that's how you score free drinks!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Listen I know we love our coffee but I think starbucks is a little overpriced. My grandma can make coffee that taste the same as starbucks at home. I wish I had a dunkin donuts closer because yes starbucks has good tasting coffee but I hate paying those prices.
Nyle T.
Philadelphia, PA
They're seasonal drinks are great! In the Fall I prefer the Chile Mocha and in the Winter a Peppermint Mocha. Both drinks are basically gourmet hot chocolate with a twist. I normally pay $4.35 for 16oz, but I love the drinks so much that I don't mind paying.
Victoria W.
Dallas, TX
Their drinks are a little expensive, which is why I don't give Starbucks 5 stars. I really enjoy their drinks and their selection of teas. I've always had fast service, and the baristas are typically friendly. It's perfect to have on the go for every season.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I think Starbucks makes great strong coffee for a genuine coffee lover. Not the watered-down kind you would normally get from Dunkin or Wawa.

Starbucks has espresso in just about every cup which is that strong taste.

I think it's pricey, but good quality. It's best to sign up for the rewards card and re-load it regularly to get better prices & rewards.
Brandi P.
I worked at Starbucks for 5 years. Most people don't understand coffee and the practice behind a good cup of coffee. They have amazing selections and I will be a Starbucks liger. Refreshers, caramel apple ciders, salted caramels, Crete brulees you can never go wrong!
Jena D.
I frequent starbucks so much that even though I go to the busiest one in the midwest (I live in Chicago and go to the busiest one in downtown) the baristas know who I am and what my order will be. So, suffice to say, I'm a starbucks addict.

I wish it were a bit cheaper and sometimes the consistency of your drink varies from place to place or barista to barista.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?