- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Chances are you probably live within a mile from a Starbucks if you live in America. Yes people can raise their eyebrows at the prices sometimes, but is there anything more delicious than a Pumpkin Spice Latte on a crisp autumn day? Or a cool Iced White Chocolate Mocha over summer? I always hit up Starbucks three-four times a week when I need my caffeine fix. Also great to try? The chocolate chip cookies. Or the new Caramel muffin.
Starbucks holiday dark roast absolutely kills it. It doesn't need any cream to cut it back, it doesn't taste burnt, and I can drink it every day without getting sick of it. Much better than the Pike roast - something I try to avoid if I can. Nice roast, starbucks!
I'm your typical basic chic, so how could I resist Starbucks. It's a good thing the nearest store is 30 minutes away from my house or my bank account would be screwed. There is a great selection and I always have trouble figuring out which product to try next. Even though I'm not big on coffee I am a huge fan of their frappes and I love how they have food available as well. They can get a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it.
Starbucks is so amazing and it's honestly my favorite coffee house brand. There's alot of starbuck coffee houses near my school on 23rd in NY. And all my friends including me loves going to Starbucks to buy drinks with the variety of coffee drinks in the menu and just chill in the chic cool vintage artistic atmosphere that Starbucks provides. It's a bit on the expensive side compared to other coffee houses. Would reccomend still
They're seasonal drinks are great! In the Fall I prefer the Chile Mocha and in the Winter a Peppermint Mocha. Both drinks are basically gourmet hot chocolate with a twist. I normally pay $4.35 for 16oz, but I love the drinks so much that I don't mind paying.
Starbucks are hit and miss. One can be full of wonderful, fun baristas that make great coffee. Others can be full of idiots who can't. I really enjoy frappes during the summer! They are a way to cool down but still have my coffee! I go from time to time but there drinks are too expensive to be a regular.
I drink a cup of coffee everyday (I know, I'm a junkie) and 99% of the time I buy it at Starbucks. They have really good coffee, I normally get a tall skim latte, but they're so expensive! If you don't have the money to get a $4.00 latte every day, buy yourself a pretty tumbler, make coffee at home, put it in the tumbler and head on out. It's really the same thing.
I am in love with my Starbucks reusable coffee cups! I have 7 of them and love to make Starbucks drinks for my guests when I'm entertaining them *former barista here* they wash well in the dishwasher. I definitely recommend that you own at lest 4 of the cups
There's nothing quite like Starbucks. Sure, it's overpriced for a cup of coffee. But my coffee at home never tastes like what those baristas whip up. Beyond that, the brand itself is culturally significant. Just look at You've Got Mail. Years ago, Tom Hanks assigned it such value as to say that a Starbucks order defined one's identity: "Tall! Decaf! Cappuccino!"
My favorite coffee shop. I keep going back for tall americanos at least once a week. Their veranda blend is great as well. It is always fresh and smells great. I have noticed the slight increase in price. Certainly my go to place when I crave a cup of coffee.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos