- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Give me a grande skinny 2 pump vanilla latte. Not too sweet but just enough and gets me though the day. I likeep to switch out the skim milk for coconut milk sometimes.
I'm your typical basic chic, so how could I resist Starbucks. It's a good thing the nearest store is 30 minutes away from my house or my bank account would be screwed. There is a great selection and I always have trouble figuring out which product to try next. Even though I'm not big on coffee I am a huge fan of their frappes and I love how they have food available as well. They can get a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it.
i wish i could give this store million stars! this is like how disney land is to kids for me. when i walk into that store I'm full of joy and can't wait to get my iced coffee. i don't feel judged when i ask for 5 shots of expresso. i love how they have a reward points and also deals so you can get more coffee.
Chances are you probably live within a mile from a Starbucks if you live in America. Yes people can raise their eyebrows at the prices sometimes, but is there anything more delicious than a Pumpkin Spice Latte on a crisp autumn day? Or a cool Iced White Chocolate Mocha over summer? I always hit up Starbucks three-four times a week when I need my caffeine fix. Also great to try? The chocolate chip cookies. Or the new Caramel muffin.
I love Starbucks coffee. Hands down, my favorite. I love a caramel macchiato in the afternoon or a tall dark roast in the morning. Also love the stores. So comfortable.
STARBUCKS IS LOVE. STARBUCKS IS LIFE. Not a day goes by where I don't crave Starbucks nor do I ever pass up the opportunity to get some. I would love anything from Starbucks anytime of day. No amount of pain, tiredness, or agony could stop me from my daily fix.
Starbucks holiday dark roast absolutely kills it. It doesn't need any cream to cut it back, it doesn't taste burnt, and I can drink it every day without getting sick of it. Much better than the Pike roast - something I try to avoid if I can. Nice roast, starbucks!
I'm new to coffee...and as a 31yo medical professional I'm apparently way behind the eight ball! Starbucks has everything from beginner sweet (barely) coffee drinks, to that strong sludge stuff your best friend thrives off of! Their sandwiches are delicious also! The lines can be daunting, but so worth it! Delicious every time!
Tazo Chai is my favorite because of the flavor and spices used in Tazos brand. The quality is great, priced appropriately. The packaging is good. I highly recommend it.
I love some of the drinks at Starbucks - skinny caramel macchiato is my life- but Starbucks is not a place to go around experimenting. Their regular coffee is pretty harsh and bitter, not my style. And a lot of their specialty drinks are good, but if u have one, u can't eat for the rest of the day. They are gourmet though, and they are good. Just stick with what you know.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos