BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
I think starbucks coffee is actually terrible coffee. You wouldn't be able to drink it black because the beans are burned and taste so bitter. However, they have great syrups and drink options that cover up the bad coffee. I do like the different milk options that are available here.
Kasie A.
Lake City, FL
I love Starbucks very much the Carmel frapachino is amazing & if I don't want that much calories I would get a green tea refresher or any other refresher. So a lot of different options & very versatile. The staff here is extremely nice and very helpful, and this is the first time I've seen the sugar packets organized in the tray and not just packed in there. The store is very clean and this Starbucks is highly recommended.
Fanny Z.
Although Starbucks is a bit on the pricier side, their drinks are worth the money. My favorite is their green tea latte. I love the matcha that they use and I always ask for more scoops of it. I recently tried their salted caramel mocha and instantly fell in love. I'm usually not a mocha person because it's too sweet for me but the taste was too good to let up.
Misela T.
Love Starbucks 💖💖💖 I'm seriously a coffee addict and Starbucks is my go to spot not only for coffee but also for all the other yummy drinks they have. One of my favorites at the moment is the Strawberry Acai Refresher with coconut milk 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Try it out its absolutely delicious 😋
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
Have always been a fan but this morning solidified it! Great service and great products. Love my decaf iced venti nonfat raspberry white mocha and chocolate chunk muffin!! Plus even with a super long line the staff was great this morning. A++
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Starbucks is great when you're on the go and in a rush. Quick tip: skip the long drive-thru lines in the morning and just go inside. It will be much faster. I rarely use the drive-thru. They have a good variety of options for coffee lovers and non-lovers alike. They carry snacks and small sandwiches if you need a little pick-me-up with your beverage. I will say it is more pricey, but their ingredients and quality is better.
Elizabeth  E.
Hanford, CA
Starbucks is the best and idk what I would do without it. I am even a gold member!!😍 Even if their pastries and drinks can be a little over priced, it's always worth it. I've never had a bad experience that couldn't be fixed. Even when I don't think my drink tastes right they will redo it for free until it's exactly what you want. I think Starbucks is a must have in life.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
Starbucks is such a treat! My favorite drink is a Dirty Chai Latte, also known as a Dirty Hippee. It's a Chai Latte with a shot of espresso. My only issue with Starbucks is the cost- it is very expensive, and the lines are often very long. However, it's a delicious treat!
Kendra H.
I love Starbucks so much but it is so much money which makes me really sad. I think that it is really good drinks. I love how they will make anything that you want, how you want. I know that might annoy them but they don't say anything and act happy to do it for people.
Jessica B.
Solsberry, IN
Yummy!!!! The double mocha frapachino is one of my go to and also this one the Barista makes for me that is like hot chocolate and coffee and Carmel and it's amazing. The only complaint I could possibly have is the price is a bit much. Because honestly when I just need the caffeine I don't go there I just grab some from the gas station because it's only a dollar for a 20oz coffee and I can put any flavored creamer in it I want.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?