BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Michele W.
Washington, DC
There are so many things to say about Starbucks drinks! I love Pumpkins Spice for sure, it tastes just like pumpkin pie especially if you get it with whipped cream. During the summer I love to get the black iced tea sweetened and mix it up with a black tea lemonade!
Emily D.
Ludlow, MA
Love!! I can only drink decaf coffee, and Starbucks is the only kind of decaf that makes me feel like I’m still part of the caffeine club. Rich, bold flavor. Reasonably priced comparatively to other kinds of ground coffee.
Shannon S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have recently become a gold card member and have enjoyed earning different rewards. The mobile ordering has been a lifesaving tool for me now that I know it is a thing. My only complaint is the price. Sometimes it adds up to create my order the way I would like to.
Jane M.
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop. Their coffees are bold and flavorful, and there are so many options available. The only downside is that many of the times, the lines are long. However, the mobile app for ordering beforehand has improved wait times significantly for me.
Christina F.
Columbus, OH
My ultimate favorite drink from Starbucks is their double fudge bar frappacinno! It's only available during certain times, but you can still order it by requesting a mocha frappacinno (this is for the venti size) with 8 shots of mocha and 2 shots of vanilla! So good!!!
Orleny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Starbucks is my favorite mainly for frapps and iced teas. My favorite frapp is the dulce and favorite teas are passion tea lemonade, and peach green tea. I really loved the valencia orange but they discontinued it and i have been sad ever since. The single serve version does not taste the same so it makes me even more sad.
Nancy S.
I love to grab a coffee from Starbucks whenever I want to treat myself or as a morning/midday pick-me-up. Their regular iced coffee is delicious with flavored syrup. My favorite, however, is Caramel Macchiato! The atmosphere in the coffeeshop is always great; I have no problems doing work inside for hours on end.
Murquree L.
Lexington, KY
Starbucks, who doesn't love Starbucks? Iced Carmel Macchiatos are my all time favorite and I always try the seasonal coffees they offer when I feel adventurous. I always get great customer service and one day they even discounted my order because they were so busy and I had a long wait! Definitely worth every penny!
Summer H.
New Auburn, WI
If it were up to me, this is the ONLY place i would get coffee. Ever. They ALWAYS make my drink right, which unfortunately, I cant say about other coffee shops. I am forever on the lookout for a starbucks to get my fix. The price is a little high but i would pay anything to get the same drink all over the world.
Kim B.
I really love Starbucks (so does everyone else, right?). The coffee is pretty average - nothing too spectacular. However, it's always about the ambience for me. I love that most Starbucks are working spaces for entrepreneurs. I'm always super productive there and not to mention, I get to sip my favorite iced coffee!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?