- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love starbucks, as do most teenage white girls, I feel as if they have high quality beverages, but they are a little overpriced. I have never had a bad drink from there, though. I wish there was more than one in my small town, but I definitely suggest this coffee!
Living in the city has its perks, and Starbucks is one of them. Starbucks is almost at every corner where I live, and I'm grateful for that. At Starbucks, they can adjust any drink to your liking. If you're vegan, go for the soy milk. If you're watching your figure, go for unsweetened. They can even adjust the temperature of your drink for you if you want. Starbucks is probably my favorite place to get a drink on a hot summer day.
Love their iced coffees it helps me study and remain focused. I can tell their beans are good quality. One of the cons is the consistency issue. Being that this is a chain, you may get a barista that knows how to make a drink and other times there will be one that doesn't. Therefore, you may get a good drink or not.
Sorry but I just cannot stand Starbucks coffee,it taste like it was burnt and sat for 24 hours on the burner..I have tried all the flavors and just cant even drink it..This the reason for the rating of a D,I don't want to put a full F because I'm sure everyone has different taste buds but even to my knowledge nothing good has ever come from this company.I have always had poor customer service there as well at most AND the price for coffee there is soooo stupid!! i get more from dunkin then starbucks for my money
Starbucks is the holy grail of coffee shops. As soon as you walk in you can smell the delicious coffee. Although there is usually a long line, it means its GOOD. The best part about it is that if you sign up for the rewards program you get a free birthday drink as well as saving up stars to be able to redeem them for more free food or drinks!
I use to hate going to starbucks and paying way to much for the drinks but with the rewards program and my new love for the Passion Tea Lemonade. I buy the trenta size and add an extra oump of classic and 2pumps raspberry. I also found a recipe that I make at home so I'm not going everyday. The new caramel ribbon crunch is also delicious with extra carmel and topping!!!!
The refreshers are the only items I buy from Starbucks. NOT saying I don't like anything else there. I love everything there. But the refreshers are the best in my opinion because they are made from green coffee bean and I was told by one of the baristas that it is coffee minus the negative side effects, so awesome!
I don't drink coffee that much but i love to drink their teas. i like passion tea lemonade and the green tea frap they both taste amazing and they are refreshing. i also like the iced chai latte during the hot weather but in th cold i go for the hot chai latte. i really recommend you try passion tea lemonade sweetened, green tea frap, and chai latte hot or cold which ever suits you. also i really like pumpkin bread it taste so delicious
I love Starbucks because they can make the coffee just the way I like it. Their coffee has quality and great taste, their blends are great, specially the Christmas Blend. I think that it's a little pricy but you totally get the coffee the way you want it and if you don't they make it all over again! So that's awesome :)
I love starbucks. I feel very comfortable in its facilities, it offers me much warmth and good service. Its employees are always willing to help and serve customers well. Its product offer is very varied and with good quality ingredients. I have it as my place to spend a quiet time with my friends enjoying a good cafe. I would definitely recommend it to all people its a good place and with good prices.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos