- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Love their iced coffees it helps me study and remain focused. I can tell their beans are good quality. One of the cons is the consistency issue. Being that this is a chain, you may get a barista that knows how to make a drink and other times there will be one that doesn't. Therefore, you may get a good drink or not.
Besides the long lines at times, I really love going to starbucks. You would think I go for the coffee but honestly I go for the refreshers. They are absolutely amazing. Also their paninis are a great paring. Overall this is good place to go have drink with a friend.
I'm pretty sure most of the country agrees that Starbucks is amazing but it is also addicting more than anything else. It is also nice that it isn't a store specific to a gender because I can go with my boyfriend and we can both be happy. Also the people are always so nice.
Call me basic but I love Starbucks. My new favorite is the snickerdoodle hot chocolate (with a shot or two of espresso). It is SOOOO good!! My dog loves when we swing through the drive-thru too because they're always so nice about giving him a pupachinno. I would go here everyday if it wouldn't make me fat a broke.
What's not to love about Starbucks. If they don't get your order correct, they are willing and ready to make it for you again. I love that considering that Starbucks is not the cheapest cup of coffee that you can get outside. The flavors really make the lattes that you get at Starbucks different from all the rest.
Every single one is different, and I have always loved the coffee. I can be a bit of a purist (black coffee drinker since age 12) but if I'm going to spend $5 on a latte, I want it to be from here. Nice atmosphere, wifi is always speedy. I've never had a rude barista or a bad coffee. The clover is especially good.
Whenever I'm feeling fancy or like I need a pick me up, Starbucks is there for me. The espresso is trash (sorry but it is), but the mochas and cappuccinos are to die for! Not to mention the food, wich always tastes fresh. The lemon cake + pepermint mocha is a winner
I really liked there iced coffees have not had a bad one yet. My favorite is there caramel macchiato. I also like that if you buy a bag of beans they will grind it for you. I tried there green tea with lemonade I have to say that I did not taste very good. Also I tried to order a Raspberry Green Tea but they said they were out and didn't know why it was on the menu :/......
I love starbucks, as do most teenage white girls, I feel as if they have high quality beverages, but they are a little overpriced. I have never had a bad drink from there, though. I wish there was more than one in my small town, but I definitely suggest this coffee!
I live in NYC where there is a Starbucks on every corner! One popped up overnight right in front of my college the other week haha. While they are expensive, I normally only grab a coffee from Starbucks in the winter when they have the holiday flavors. I am obsessed with their Peppermint Mocha's! They are having a cool promo right now where when you buy 5 holiday beverages, you get the fifth for free! I just claimed my 2nd free on today!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos