BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
I have a Starbucks addiction. My favorite drink ATM is an iced vanilla chai latte they're so good. If you like sweet drinks you'll love it. Another favorite of mine is also sweet it's a vanilla frap with a pump of hazelnut and caramel drizzle, both are so freaking yummy!
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
They have a good ambiance for just hanging out, some starbucks locations play their music a little too loud for you to study. my go to drink right now is the iced green tea latte. its good for people who is not a big fan of coffee but still want to try a taste of starbucks :)
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
An indulgence every time I go, Starbucks is a must have for all days I need a little pampering. The Rewards program is easy to use and helps customers get more bang for their buck. With great drinks and snacks to have on the side I always suggest Starbucks for an afternoon stop.
Carly T.
Holladay, UT
One of my favorites. I love their at home drip coffee. The Italian dark roast is one of my favorites. I also like how they have a rewards program to get free coffee. I go at least once a week but mostly buy the at home stuff to save time and money. Their food is good too.
Jess D.
Roseville , CA
I'm addicted to Starbucks. It's my once a week treat to myself. I get an iced caramel macchiato and a chocolate croissant warmed. I'm not a big fan of the order by app thing. I can walk in now with no line but still wait 10mins bc they're working on app orders. Deceiving.
Felicia Y.
My veiw on starbucks is that they variety of choices from frappcunios to coffee to tea to refreshers. I personally love their mocha, peppermint mocha, salted carmel mocha, berry hibcus refersher, vanilla bean frapp, mango green tea lemonade, and there's probably more but those the ones that I list off the top of my head at the moment. Starbucks is great and I go there like once in a while. I would go there more often but trying to cut back a bit.
Patricia W.
Carbondale, IL
Starbucks is a great coffee stop. I honestly love their tea selection even more then their coffee. They have such cute products all over the shops. I go maybe 3 times a week. I have their app which gives decent rewards and its really easy to use. The workers are always so nice and know me by name.
Chewy M.
Beyond in love with Starbucks! I just love everything they have. Right now, I am in love with their Sweet Greens Smoothie. You can always add stuff to the drinks. :) I do own the Starbucks Card which is when you earn a Star for purchases made with a registered Starbucks Card at a participating store. The more you earn, the greater your rewards - like free drinks in any size! :) IF you LOVE and go to Starbucks everyday you should just have a card. :)
Lisa M.
Starbucks can be very pricey, but is very addicting. What I love about the company is that it is so nice to enter their establishments and bring a lap top or a book. I can sit in a comfortable chair and relax, read, write, type - whatever it is I like to do! It brings forth a sense of professionalism and happiness. That comes with having a hot, delicious cup of coffee in hand. ;)
Jaime K.
Mars Hill, NC
Theyve gotten strange lately so I fell in love with the local coffee shop in my town "the crooked door cafe" they have live music n movie nights and karaoke. I wish Starbucks did this stuff. They even have games u can play and u can leave a coffee mug just for u, that they wash n take care of. Starbucks used to be q nice hang out but its been getting too...popular? for my tastes
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?