- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
The best thing about Starbucks, always one around, wherever you go. Store hours are great: they open early and stay open late so even those who work non-traditional hours can easily get their caffeine fix before work or for a nice drink to waste time!
I am a coffee junkie---I brew it at home, I buy it out daily. I now prefer to support small coffee shops who roast their own beans and handcraft your drink. To me Starbucks has become so large, they have lost the quality they use to have. Coffee now tastes over roasted, almost burnt and the machine cranks out your espresso much like the McDonads cafe for 3 X the cost. Once they focused on merchandise, and not coffee, Starbucks lost my favor.
The coffee is okay, but in my opinion there are other coffee shops in existence that serve up coffee that tastes just as good if not better and the price is much more inexpensive. I also feel a vibe of snobbishness whenever I enter in to a Starbucks establishment. On the other hand, their bottled cold coffee is absolutely delicious, but yeah, that is kind of high dollar too.
I used to be a Starbucks addict UNTIL I found out how many calories are in their signature drinks and how much sugar. I am an 'eat-healthy' person and prefer not to drink my calories, especially hundreds of them. I learned that each pump of their flavoring has 100 calories, and each drink usually has 4-5 pumps. Way too much, not too mention regular visits cost you a lot of money.
Oh, Starbucks how I love you! My favorites are their seasonal lattes. They aren't too sweet or too bitter. They are a perfect medium. The staff is always wonderful and quick to fix any mistakes. I go about once a week. I do wish they weren't so expensive but I guess you get what you pay for.
I love Starbucks. I have always had great experiences during my visits and love the variety of drinks and foods they offer. I'm also a fan of their drinkware. To me, there's no coffee or tea better than one from Starbucks. There's something for every mood and season, and every one of them make me happy when I have one.
Starbucks is one of the best places to get coffee or even a simple snack. They have tons of drinks from teas to coffees. My favorite is the chocolate chip frappachino, you cannot go wrong with this drink! The service is almost always really good but the lines can be long depending on what time of day you go.
We are totally addicted to Starbucks!!!! I even worked there lol! Their coffee is so good. Some of them even remind me of the coffee I used to drink in PR. I have more that 20 mugs from them and I think I'm going for two of their new Christmas collection 💜 love Starbucks 😁
I love Starbucks. I've been going to Starbucks for years now. Yes, it is a little expensive, but the coffee is so delicious. And they have several flavors and they sell more than just coffee and I haven't been disappointed with anything so far. Every Starbucks I have visited has always been so friendly and clean. I love it.
I love coffee. I'm an avid Starbucks visitor and with the Starbucks app you can reap many rewards! My favorite is the Iced Caramel Macchiato, usually a venti with an extra shot of espresso. I like my coffee strong, but it still has a sweet vanilla caramel taste. Delicious!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos