- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
It's really worth it when three bucks gets you as many refills as you want, and they never ever end. It gets me through the summer months when I need drinks, and it keeps me in my tea in the winter. Yes I'm hella basic and I don't care - but I have a gold card with my name on it xD
I love it, the best coffee I've tried, and I just live every detail of it, I feel like they do a very good job at being meat with it, and I feel like the looks play's a big part as well, but the taste over all its just amazing, I've never had a complaint with it, it's definitely worth the money..
I love hazelnut Latte I pretty much go there every day in the mornings for my coffee I have to have a coffee before going to work on not only that this coffee is the best I love the way they make this delicious coffee of Hazel not I also add a shot of espresso in the mornings to give me some really really good energy.
I am a coffee junkie---I brew it at home, I buy it out daily. I now prefer to support small coffee shops who roast their own beans and handcraft your drink. To me Starbucks has become so large, they have lost the quality they use to have. Coffee now tastes over roasted, almost burnt and the machine cranks out your espresso much like the McDonads cafe for 3 X the cost. Once they focused on merchandise, and not coffee, Starbucks lost my favor.
I used to love Starbuck's because it was so fast. I could get in and out. Now, everything is a caffeinated milkshake that takes 15 minutes to make. I still choose it as my go-to, but if there is a small local shop that looks pretty good, I'll usually give that a go first.
Starbucks is my ALL TIME FAV 😍 I'm there 24/7. My favorite is the peppermint mocha frappe. I have a real sweet tooth, and this satisfies my cravings. You'll always find something at Starbucks (:
I love Starbucks. I've been going to Starbucks for years now. Yes, it is a little expensive, but the coffee is so delicious. And they have several flavors and they sell more than just coffee and I haven't been disappointed with anything so far. Every Starbucks I have visited has always been so friendly and clean. I love it.
Starbucks is nice but I'm a single Lady and don't make the money to buy there expensive items. I know people that are so hooked on Starbucks and have to have it or they will just die. What is all the hoopla? I've had Starbucks lots of times but it's so over priced. I prefer to make my own coffee at home.
I enjoy all the types of coffees and teas Starbucks offer. I think they don't have a great variety or anything original other than their holiday drinks. The prices of Starbucks is somewhat pricey compared to my favorite coffeeshop. For the price of a grande at Starbucks, I can get double the size at my favorite coffeeshop!
I used to be a Starbucks addict UNTIL I found out how many calories are in their signature drinks and how much sugar. I am an 'eat-healthy' person and prefer not to drink my calories, especially hundreds of them. I learned that each pump of their flavoring has 100 calories, and each drink usually has 4-5 pumps. Way too much, not too mention regular visits cost you a lot of money.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos