BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Savannah L.
Nashville, TN
I go to Starbucks daily. Since I am a full time student as well as a full time worker, it is the perfect spot to get homework done in between the two. The employees are SO nice and welcoming. I've gotten to know other customers too who are also nice. It feels like home.
Ellie N.
I absolutely love Starbucks! My favorite drinks from here is the iced caramel macchiato and the caramel frappe. Also, their sweet tea is really good too! I've noticed that the price of Starbucks has gone up and it's a bit too expensive for me so i don't get it as much :(
Emma K.
Roanoke, IL
My order is always correct which is always a plus going anywhere and ordering food! Love getting the iced caramel macchiato everyday before work! Unfortunately, when it is during rush I feel like some employees get grouchy. I work in retail and understand the frustration...but I also understand that you need to be respectful to each customer. Especially when they are giving you respect. More training for employees would benefit the company.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I love Starbucks. I love the fact that on any given day you can go to Starbucks, and you will be greeted with a smile. Starbucks is my happy place, and sometimes I go twice a day if I need an extra boost of coffee. One of the things I love about Starbucks the most is that they're consistent, and their drinks are delicious. Not to mention Starbucks is not hard to find anywhere you go.
Abby C.
I love Starbucks. I know they have great quality coffee because of I order anything bigger than a small cup of pain iced coffee I get really shakey. I've tried many of their drinks, like coffee and their shaker iced teas, but really I just love my iced coffee or Americano.
Tara K.
My go to lately in the winter from Starbucks is they're chai tea misto! It's fancy name for tea and steamed milk! I get the oprah chai and get skim steamed milk and it's so goood! How is it different than a chai tea latte? It's not that heavy and it's not that sweet! Is very light with a boost of energy! You can add your on sugar after but I think it's an healthier alternative and way less calories! Definitely give it a try if you like teas!
Arianna A.
Hollywood, FL
I love the seasonal mango black tea lemonade. Since I live in Floridaand it is hot all year long, I wish this was available all the time. With the heat and humidity, you just not always in the mood for a hot coffee. I also love the croissant bun that comes on the ham egg and cheese sandwich. That bun is literally heaven.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Starbucks is a classic! While each store varies, in general, I am a loyal, frequent customer to Starbucks and will probably always continue to be. I especially love the new reserve coffees--so amazing! Christmas blend is by far my favorite. I honestly don't even know what I pay for their coffee anymore; it's that good.
Kaitlyn T.
Bellevue, WA
I'm going to start off saying that I go to Starbucks to study and typical order a drink and breakfast sandwich to keep me going. The price for drinks is ridiculous; I'm paying 6$ for a grande latte with soy milk and 10 if I get a breakfast sandwich with that. However, I will keep going out of self-loathing and necessity.
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love hazelnut Latte I pretty much go there every day in the mornings for my coffee I have to have a coffee before going to work on not only that this coffee is the best I love the way they make this delicious coffee of Hazel not I also add a shot of espresso in the mornings to give me some really really good energy.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?