- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I enjoy all the types of coffees and teas Starbucks offer. I think they don't have a great variety or anything original other than their holiday drinks. The prices of Starbucks is somewhat pricey compared to my favorite coffeeshop. For the price of a grande at Starbucks, I can get double the size at my favorite coffeeshop!
Theyve gotten strange lately so I fell in love with the local coffee shop in my town "the crooked door cafe" they have live music n movie nights and karaoke. I wish Starbucks did this stuff. They even have games u can play and u can leave a coffee mug just for u, that they wash n take care of. Starbucks used to be q nice hang out but its been getting too...popular? for my tastes
Starbucks is a classic! While each store varies, in general, I am a loyal, frequent customer to Starbucks and will probably always continue to be. I especially love the new reserve coffees--so amazing! Christmas blend is by far my favorite. I honestly don't even know what I pay for their coffee anymore; it's that good.
I love Starbucks. Whether it be at home, while in Seattle (it's birth place), or while traveling abroad...Starbucks feels like home. I'm so excited for their new flavors for this fall...my favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte is out...and the new Salted Caramel Cake pops are delish! In fact...I'm picking one up...it's gonna get chilly soon. (Love their MANGO PUDDING FRAPPUCINO in Japan!!!!)
I used to love Starbuck's because it was so fast. I could get in and out. Now, everything is a caffeinated milkshake that takes 15 minutes to make. I still choose it as my go-to, but if there is a small local shop that looks pretty good, I'll usually give that a go first.
The best thing about Starbucks, always one around, wherever you go. Store hours are great: they open early and stay open late so even those who work non-traditional hours can easily get their caffeine fix before work or for a nice drink to waste time!
The name says it all! Starbucks gives me the greatest energy ! It also helps warn the soul ! The name says it all! I also love the fact that they do sign language as the drive thru if needed ! Free wifi to ! We have business meeting weekly ! For the greatness of Starbucks
Double Chocolate Chip Frappuchino is the best ive had here at starbucks! I usually get it with soy milk because it adds a bit more flavor hence the soymilk comes in the flavor vanilla. Also try adding extra java chips to your liking and it would make this product to die for !
Starbucks is included on the meal plan at my college so it has become a part of my daily routine. My favorite drinks to order are the chai latte (iced or hot), strawberry refresher, peach green tea lemonade, and the peppermint hot chocolate offered around Christmas time.
I absolutely love Starbucks! My favorite drinks from here is the iced caramel macchiato and the caramel frappe. Also, their sweet tea is really good too! I've noticed that the price of Starbucks has gone up and it's a bit too expensive for me so i don't get it as much :(
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos