BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
Starbucks is pretty good. I only like they're Frappachinos. I like the coffee but honestly I am not a fan of the customer service and the small coffee shops. Where I am from it's always really loud and I always feel cramped. They should make the shops bigger or open more Starbucks. The baristas aren't the nicest people towards their customer. Love the coffee but not a fan of the service.
wendy b.
What can I say...I visit Starbucks at least 3-4 times a week. It is very convenient to stop here before work since it is just down the street from my house and has a drive thru. I have a Starbucks card that allows me to earn stars for every purchase I make and after 12 stars I get a free beverage or food item. Once you earn gold status you also get discounts on add ons such as soy milk or syrups. The menu is usually changing with the seasons. There are pastries, sandwiches, and fruit you can also buy if you are hungry.
Morgan H.
Pineville, LA
My favorite drinks to get at this coffee shop are Carmel Macchiato and the Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino. I get the Carmel Macchiato hot and cold depending on what I'm wanting. They are both excellent which ever way I want them. I would go to Starbucks everyday if I could.
Amy T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love everything about Starbucks. There is such a variety of coffee, that you can find anything you want basically. The atmosphere is perfect for meeting a couple friends and just having conversation. I am not fond of their main fall line of pumpkin flavors, but I think I am in the minority on that one. I loved the s'mores frap that they just had, and wished it was a permanent menu item.
Yasmin A.
I absolutely love Starbucks, I just hate how expensive it is. They do have an amazing rewards program though which makes up for it:

Back when I'd drink their coffee regularly before work (maybe 4-5xs a week), I'd get a reward almost every week for a BOGO free food, free pastry, $1-2 off a drink, etc.! They also give you a free drink (up to any size) during your birthday month. Additionally, you get a free drink or food every time you collect 12 stars.
Jasmine C.
Starbucks is one of my favorite places to get a vanilla chai latte. Their coffee is really strong, so I tend to purchase lattes more. I also adore their decorative selections of travel cups and mugs. It can be pricey depending on how often you purchase drinks from their stores.
Katelyn P.
BERKELEY, CA
Starbucks is present everywhere and really accessible. The specialty drinks are their strong suit. Their roasted coffees usually taste burnt. I have tried many of their roasts and I am always pretty disappointed or not entirely pleased. If I had the choice of a coffee chain to go to I would choose Philz first followed by Peet's coffee. If you are more into the frill, Starbucks is for you.
Casey D.
Stamford, CT
Starbucks is great! Delicious, modifiable drinks made to your liking. Hot or cold depending on the season! I'm a huge frapuccino fan and I love their rewards program! Starbucks was one of the first stores to release a passbook app for iphone so you don't een need a membership card to get benefits anymore. They're always looking to please and you can't beat the atmosphere in store.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
Anyone who drinks at Starbucks should have a registered card. It's a free perk and works exactly like a gift card. If you purchase 30 drinks or food items in a year and purchase them with a registered card you qualify for a gold card. From then on you get a free item for every 12 you buy as well as a free drink on your birthday. I reload my gold card with just enough money to purchase my drink each time so I don't waste money by putting extra on my card.
Inna T.
Orlando, FL
I used to love this company so much, they have delicious drinks and pastries there, but in some places the service is just horrible, Starbucks next to my job has the worst workers I've ever seen - never get my drink right, got my food completely burnt every time, and it just ruins all the joy from going there. And I'm not a really a big fan of their black coffee taste, too acidic for me.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?