BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Casandra E.
New Albany, MS
I love Starbucks it has great coffee and non coffee drinks it is very has and easy I recommend you getting a Pink Drink they are very good it’s also very convenient to go through the drive through the workers are very fast and you will be sure you will want to go a second time.
Jackie R.
Yale, Oklahoma
Starbucks is one of my absolute favorite places to stop by for a refreshing drink!! My favorite drink currently the Strawberry Green-Tea, even though the drinks run anywhere from $3-$5 it’s so worth it!! They only down side would be how much calories frappes are, but if you get teas/ lemonades they aren’t as high in calories!!
Kyra S.
Vernon
Pumpkin  spice is my favorite i have to have one already everyday from star bucks. And i also love the Carmel frapae there too would recommend anyone looking for something good there to get this its very affordable. Bring your family they'll love it.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Love Starbucks! I’m also a Gold Card holder which makes me love it even more. I like the rewards incentive that if you earn 125 stars you can get a free drink or food item. I think it’s also cool how they create challenges which helps you get more stars. Starbucks is a little pricey so I don’t go here too often but I must say I’ve never had a bad experience with the employees nor their products.
April T.
Colorado Springs
If I were just reviewing coffee, I'd give a 4 stars. What makes Starbucks 5 stars are the employees.  They are all amazingly friendly, they make conversation and after a little while they feel like your "30 second friends". The ones you chat with for a few seconds while you are ordering, or while they are making your drinks.

As for Coffee, the Sweet Cream Cold Brew is amazing. My only complaint is the stores are not consistent in how much Sweet Cream they use. One may give you enough to turn your Cold Brew into a nice tan color. Another may only put in a few drops. I wish it were even across the board. Other than that, it's wonderful!
Jerrette r.
Starbucks is amazing you can never go wrong with having a Starbucks drink in your hand. There is so many drinks to pick from and so many sizes to. There’s not only drinks at Starbucks but there is also Food and lots of options from their bakery section. Starbucks is the best cafe shop ever and it wouldn’t disappoint you. If you have never been to Starbucks I 100% recommend you to go and enjoy a nice drink.
Tanya S.
New Orleans
I’m a gold member until the year 2021 at this point lol, so I guess you could say I’m an addict. I like having the all the same specific coffee & food I like available almost everywhere, am I can always count on Starbucks!
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
My all time favorite Starbucks drink is a Venti Iced white chocolate mocha with no whip add coconut milk!!! This drink is so sweet but not to sweet and helps me wake up when I’m out of my Keto Coffee at home!! This drink is around 6$ so not to cheap but it’s so good!!
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Seriously who doesn't love Starbucks!!! I just really wish their prices were a little cheaper. The quality is amazing and the taste of everything is even better. The one by my house has amazing customer service and that is always great! Besides coffee I seriously love the cake pops. They are always loaded with flavors and super moist on the inside.
Emily L.
Roselle
I love they’re drinks so much. My favorite it the double chocolate chip frappucino and I also love they’re peppermint hot chocolate. It’s really good quality. I can be a little pricy. I go to there at least once a month.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?