BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Valerie D.
South Bend, IN
i really enjoy Starbucks' non-coffee products. The Very Berry Hibiscus Tea is my favorite thing on the menu. It's refreshing and hydrating. It is a bit more of an expensive place to get coffee depending on what you get but I think they make quality products that are delicious.
wendy b.
What can I say...I visit Starbucks at least 3-4 times a week. It is very convenient to stop here before work since it is just down the street from my house and has a drive thru. I have a Starbucks card that allows me to earn stars for every purchase I make and after 12 stars I get a free beverage or food item. Once you earn gold status you also get discounts on add ons such as soy milk or syrups. The menu is usually changing with the seasons. There are pastries, sandwiches, and fruit you can also buy if you are hungry.
Jackie D.
Fargo, ND
I've tried a lot of chia lattes at multiple chain and local coffee shops and not a single place has chia lattes that are as good. I know that they use a special blend of Tazo for their chai. There's no odd vanilla flavor and the spice is perfect. Hot or cold; it doesn't matter.
Amber M.
Endicott, NY
Ive noticed that any time i go to starbucks (with a friend, not of my own free will, lol) the coffee tastes burnt and is way too expensive for what it is. the other drinks are delicious (the shakes and such) but they are still way too expensive to make it worth spending that much. i would much prefer to get drinks at dunkin.
Krystal S.
Dublin, CA
The rewards program is great, especially if you go to Starbucks frequently, like I do. My favorite drink is an iced green tea latte sweetened. It's amazing. I'm slightly addicted, which can really hurt my wallet! But Starbucks has some great drinks and I love how convenient they are- in & out! Customer service always varies of course. I find most baristas snooty, but I just ignore them!
Jessica J.
Costa Mesa, CA
I am a little biased because I work here, but I love Starbucks! I think original recipes tend to be a little sweet, but everything is so customizable. I love helping people find something they will love that works for their taste buds!
Kelly S.
Florence , AZ
Best non- coffee based Starbucks drink! I adore the Starbucks Very Berry Refresher with Lemonade. It is light and refreshing and contains a little caffeine for when I need a pick me up. It's my favorite summer drink!
Casey D.
Stamford, CT
Starbucks is great! Delicious, modifiable drinks made to your liking. Hot or cold depending on the season! I'm a huge frapuccino fan and I love their rewards program! Starbucks was one of the first stores to release a passbook app for iphone so you don't een need a membership card to get benefits anymore. They're always looking to please and you can't beat the atmosphere in store.
Katelyn P.
BERKELEY, CA
Starbucks is present everywhere and really accessible. The specialty drinks are their strong suit. Their roasted coffees usually taste burnt. I have tried many of their roasts and I am always pretty disappointed or not entirely pleased. If I had the choice of a coffee chain to go to I would choose Philz first followed by Peet's coffee. If you are more into the frill, Starbucks is for you.
Yasmin A.
I absolutely love Starbucks, I just hate how expensive it is. They do have an amazing rewards program though which makes up for it:

Back when I'd drink their coffee regularly before work (maybe 4-5xs a week), I'd get a reward almost every week for a BOGO free food, free pastry, $1-2 off a drink, etc.! They also give you a free drink (up to any size) during your birthday month. Additionally, you get a free drink or food every time you collect 12 stars.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?