BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Valerie D.
South Bend, IN
i really enjoy Starbucks' non-coffee products. The Very Berry Hibiscus Tea is my favorite thing on the menu. It's refreshing and hydrating. It is a bit more of an expensive place to get coffee depending on what you get but I think they make quality products that are delicious.
Veronica M.
Grand blanc, MI
If Starbucks served goat pee I would still probably go there. Not for the goat pee, obviously, but for the amazing feel of the place! I love that it is so quaint and warm feeling. I have literally spent countless days there for hours on end. Not only is their hot chocolate delicious, but so are their scones. Even if their prices are a little high, the environment and taste is worth it.
Vitoria M.
I loveee it!! The hot chocolate, the caramel frapuccino and the cold tea are amazing! But apart it the product has an exaggerated about of sugar and in my opinion that is not good for the health of the society so i try to not have it always because it can bring health problems.
Erika W.
I'm not much a coffee person (unlike the rest of the world) but I absolutely love the fruity drinks and the white/regular hot chocolate. It comes perfectly blended every time. You can also get tons of add-ons in the store with powder (cocoa, etc.) and the whipped cream on top makes it that much better. I also can't help but love the chill vibe and the smell of delicious baked goods inside!
Joy A.
Appleton, WI
Starbucks is a quick go to when i'm craving a coffee. The price is a little steep, but it is understandable. It is not my favorite place to get coffee but it is convenient. I usually only get frappichinos or the refreshers. A little tip when getting a refresher is to ask for light or no ice to get more bang for your buck :)
Jannelle D.
Who can resist some Starbucks?
In the fall/winter time, I adore the Pumpkin Spice Latte and then throughout the rest of the year it's a toss between the Green Tea Lemonade and an Iced Hazelnut Coffee with soy milk - yum! The only thing I can say in a negative light is the price.... but here, you're also paying for that Starbucks name and it's quality. Good thing is that you can signup for their rewards program and can save a couple dollars here and there.
JoAnna J.
Mcdonough, GA
I love Starbucks teas and desserts. There coffee is way too strong for my taste. But if you like a really strong coffee and or a really tasty sweet coffee drink, Starbucks is your place. I prefer the Chai tea there better than anywhere else and I appreciate that they offer alternatives to Dairy. This makes them a priority in my book above all other coffee shops.
Arielle W.
Starbucks has great coffee. They have a large drink selection and the quality is great. The customer service is always friendly and one of my favorite items is an iced caramel macchiato. It can get expensive, which is why I don't go too often, but otherwise it's a pretty staple coffee shop.
Kaitlyn B.
On the pricey side so I use anything at Starbucks as a special treat for myself. The coffee is incredible. The pastries are delicious as well as all the food products. I really love the atmosphere the most! Calm, soothing, delicious, a great way to escape mom life for a few moments.
Emily J.
Wilmington, NC
Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm I love getting iced chai lattes every time I can! They are smooth, cold, delicious, and a decadent treat without being overly unhealthy. I am not a coffee drinker, so the rest of the drinks don't appeal too much, but I love knowing that no matter where I am, Starbucks Chai latte will be happiness in a drink
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?