BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
Starbucks has the worst black coffee of any coffee chain. It always tastes burnt, no matter what time of day you go in. I've compared Starbucks black coffee to black coffee from a Nescafe vending machine (in the morning) and the Nescafe coffee was infinitely superior.

If you want ice blended deserts (yes, it's a dessert not a drink) they can handle those, but that's about all they can do.
Katelyn P.
BERKELEY, CA
Starbucks is present everywhere and really accessible. The specialty drinks are their strong suit. Their roasted coffees usually taste burnt. I have tried many of their roasts and I am always pretty disappointed or not entirely pleased. If I had the choice of a coffee chain to go to I would choose Philz first followed by Peet's coffee. If you are more into the frill, Starbucks is for you.
Veronica M.
Grand Blanc , MI
If Starbucks served goat pee I would still probably go there. Not for the goat pee, obviously, but for the amazing feel of the place! I love that it is so quaint and warm feeling. I have literally spent countless days there for hours on end. Not only is their hot chocolate delicious, but so are their scones. Even if their prices are a little high, the environment and taste is worth it.
Amy T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love everything about Starbucks. There is such a variety of coffee, that you can find anything you want basically. The atmosphere is perfect for meeting a couple friends and just having conversation. I am not fond of their main fall line of pumpkin flavors, but I think I am in the minority on that one. I loved the s'mores frap that they just had, and wished it was a permanent menu item.
Christa S.
Petaluma, CA
Starbucks is amazing! Pretty much think of something and they will create it. I am starting to do some experimenting with my coffee. The other night I had a grade skinny latte with 2 pumps of mocha and 2 pumps of hazelnut. I love the skinny option. The milk becomes nonfat and the syrups become sugar-free. I am on a no sugar diet and I love that I can still have something from Starbucks.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
Starbucks is pretty good. I only like they're Frappachinos. I like the coffee but honestly I am not a fan of the customer service and the small coffee shops. Where I am from it's always really loud and I always feel cramped. They should make the shops bigger or open more Starbucks. The baristas aren't the nicest people towards their customer. Love the coffee but not a fan of the service.
Maya C.
Washington, DC
There's a Starbucks in pretty much every neighborhood, so we all know Starbucks is the go-to place for coffee. They pretty much get it right every single time I go in, and when they don't they always offer a free drink coupon. The best part about Starbucks, though, is their app. I like being able to pay even when I don't have my wallet with me. Plus, when you sign up for their star program you can earn free drinks and other perks throughout the year.
Patrice S.
Draper, UT
The convenience of Starbucks in Seattle is unbeatable. My go to drinks are a 12 oz iced coffee with substituted two pumps of white mocha. It's a cheap alternative to a latte and if you are a Starbucks member, its refillable for only 55 cents or nothing at all! I also would recommend their matcha latte if you don't want coffee.
Chamberlain C.
Raleigh, NC
I'm one of those people who won't gripe about the price of starbucks coffee, because you get what you pay for. Its always fast, hot, and delicious exactly the way you want it. And if its not they GLADLY make you a new drink. The customer service is incredible. Granted I can't afford to go there every day, but when I need a pick me up or a treat I'm going to starbucks. Hey, you'll spend the same $5 at their competitor and it probably won't be as good.
Michelle G.
I get starbucks almost everyday but it is so expensive. Why is an iced coffee so much more expensive than a regular tall coffee?!?! also the lines are so long in the morning which is super annoying, but I do like that you can order on the app and it is ready when you get there.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?