- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I've tried to find a Chai Tea Latte that compares to Starbucks' and I can't. That's my go-to drink at the Bucks. Sometimes, when I'm feeling a bit sleepy, I add in a shot of espresso and I'm set for the day. Absolutely love that place - the people, music, smell.. it's my favorite.
Amen I love getting a venti cup with ice water & two scoops of matcha it has helped with my skin & weight lost so so much & it doesn't taste like much you can add a pack of sugar but I like it how it is I ordered it so so much it use to be 1.75 now it's like actually on the menu for $3 some change
Starbucks is every coffee addicts number one place to go, free wifi, nice air conditioning, nice aroma, great coffee, seasonal flavors! its absolutely the best place to go when you need to just hang out and think. I always go there to get my salted caramel mocha iced coffee.
Starbucks is one of my favorite places to get a vanilla chai latte. Their coffee is really strong, so I tend to purchase lattes more. I also adore their decorative selections of travel cups and mugs. It can be pricey depending on how often you purchase drinks from their stores.
I like their products and mostly everything i have tasted was good. Its definitely good quality and what i usually order are the cake pops or like their Iced White Chocolate Mocha with whip cream. I would definitely recommend to others because they have different things there.
Starbucks is my favorite coffee! I have to have my coffee fix every morning! I don't know what I would do without my coffee! Every Starbucks coffee I have had, which is too many to mention has always been amazingly delicious! It's my #1 choice of coffee! I highly recommend it!
I love their butterscotch frappacino, but it seems like it's not coming back this year! I also love their holiday drinks as well. Since I work at another coffee shop now, I kinda don't really want to drink coffee as much, but when I do, I go to starbucks for their frappacinos!
My favorite drinks to get at this coffee shop are Carmel Macchiato and the Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino. I get the Carmel Macchiato hot and cold depending on what I'm wanting. They are both excellent which ever way I want them. I would go to Starbucks everyday if I could.
Ehhh, I'm middle of the road here. I enjoy my Starbucks BUT I don't enjoy the kids who take over the store and the smokers outside, their smoke attacking me as I enter and leave. I do highly recommend the Starbuck's spiced sweet cream cold brew coffee, oh my heavens it's good.
Great coffee, okay price, good sourcing for their beans, and friendly staff. I go about once a week maybe a little less. They will remake your drink if you don't like it. Great rewards program. Tons of options as to syrups or non coffee beverages. Their pastries are delish.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos