BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Jessie T.
Shelton, WA
I only go to Starbucks when I know I can afford it. I wish the prices weren't so high. Besides that, I love starbucks. They're frapps are delicious and the new pumpkin spice chai latte was heaven in my mouth.
Maddy M.
Yes Yes Yes! Amazing quality coffee and everything else. We have one right on campus and its always hit. I absolutely love their vanilla iced coffee, danishes, and bagels. Everyone should get Starbucks!!
K A.
I love going to Starbucks no matter where i am. The selection of drinks is large and diverse and the food offered is delicious. The benefits for shopping there are also wonderful and i will constantly recommend this place to many people.
Patricia L.
Franklin Sq, NY
I obviously love Starbucks. The app is the best since you can order your drinks/food and just walk in and pick it up and leave. This coffee is great and they also have a lot of milk alternative options.
Brittany M.
Camp Lejeune
Starbucks is my go too. My regular is a Venti vanilla latte made breve. The pros is that it gets me through the day though it can really add up. The quality is a hit or miss depending on the barista.
Heather V.
Brownsville , TX
I love Starbucks with a passion I’d prefer to dine in instead of the drive thru cause it takes longer id give Starbucks a huge rating if I could I’d recommend the ; passion fruit tea with lemonade to people who want something bitter
Stephanie W.
Homestead, FL
Who doesn’t love a good coffee early in the morning or during a study break? A must have for college students, Starbucks coffee is ground to perfection and served anyway you want. A day without Starbucks is a like a fish without water!
Caitlin S.
Grovetown, GA
While Starbucks is overpriced their chai tea latte cannot be beat. I try to resist but there is no one where that compares. Also, their app is amazing and you can get free drinks by doing challenges!
Kate O.
Beaufort, SC
Because every morning should start with Starbucks coffee. Most hotels offer Starbucks, even as part of the in room coffee service (like what you find in your room), it’s not Folgers, it’s Starbucks!!
Ashanti H.
I love EVERYTHING about Starbucks! From the pleasant employees to the efficient service they continuously put the customer first. And they're always willing to change any drink as much as you'd like.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?