BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Jessica M.
I probably should not admit that I go to Starbucks at least every other day, LOL. It's not just that their coffee products taste good, but they're lactose intolerant and/or allergen friendly. The fact that I can enjoy a latte without getting ill is awesome. Thanks for having coconut milk!
Sheila F.
Halethorpe, MD
It doesnt matter if Im wanting a mocha or a tea, Starbucks always satisfies that craving! My favorite drinks are the ice white chocolate mocha and the medicine ball (secret menu item) We try to get one a week because it can be expensive, but Id recommend trying something from them at least once!
Jamie M.
Bismarck, ND
Every time I go to Starbucks I always find something that I like. My favorite items to get when I go is the feta spinach wrap and the orange valencia. I wish some of the staff at our store were a little less rude but otherwise the store is great! Also I wish they had a wider variety of smoothies that were made more fresh and healthy. Also they should consider making freshly juiced drinks!
Lindsey D.
Edmond, OK
I love the holiday lattes! The gingerbread latte is my favorite drink of the season. However, I do miss the molasses drizzle that they used a few years ago. I feel like I am in the minority and that's why they took it away. I get mine extra hot and drink it on my commute to work.
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
Starbucks is well known and super popular but they really overall keep up with their reputation. Their app is probably my favorite part. I love that every visit I make, I am able to earn points and free drinks. I don't even have to bring my wallet in with me because can pay on the app.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love me some Starbucks. If it were up to me i would have it everyday. But it is kinds pricey when u add it all up. But to me its totally worth it. Lately my obsession has been a iced mocha macchiato with coconut milk. Starbucks tazo tea's are best during the summer.
Michelle W.
I don't often buy drinks at Starbucks; I'm not a "fancy coffee" person. Mainly, I'm not trying to drink something super sugary. When I go to Starbucks I just get a classic Americano in the tall size. I like to add just a touch of cream and a packet or two or sugar. This is a simple yet classic drink and never fails. The coffee has a nice deep roasted flavor and always hits the spot. Make sure you like your coffee HOT though! It's always super steaming.
Valerie K.
Oshkosh, WI
The coffee is wonderful and delicious, however, the price is inflated. If each drink could be $.50 cheaper, this would be a great place to get your morning specialty coffees. If you have the money to pay $5-$9 for a drink then go for it, but for those of us who are students or don't have that kind of disposable money, check out McDonalds or Tim Hortons for comparable drinks at cheaper prices.
Sue T.
Skip the coffee or cold brews, it always tastes burnt. I would definitely recommend any espresso drink, depending on your taste. I go for iced espressos and it always does the trick! The flavored lattes are great as well for a dessert-like drink. The service is always impeccable.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
I am drinking an Iced Caramel Macchiato as I write this review. I love Starbucks products. Being in healthcare, coffee is our drug. We call it liquid crack LOL. The coffee is strong and wakes me right up. They have many options to choose from both iced and hot. The only downfall I have with Starbucks is their prices. They are pricey but I guess it is worth it. Their sandwiches are also good.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?