- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I probably should not admit that I go to Starbucks at least every other day, LOL. It's not just that their coffee products taste good, but they're lactose intolerant and/or allergen friendly. The fact that I can enjoy a latte without getting ill is awesome. Thanks for having coconut milk!
It doesnt matter if Im wanting a mocha or a tea, Starbucks always satisfies that craving! My favorite drinks are the ice white chocolate mocha and the medicine ball (secret menu item) We try to get one a week because it can be expensive, but Id recommend trying something from them at least once!
Every time I go to Starbucks I always find something that I like. My favorite items to get when I go is the feta spinach wrap and the orange valencia. I wish some of the staff at our store were a little less rude but otherwise the store is great! Also I wish they had a wider variety of smoothies that were made more fresh and healthy. Also they should consider making freshly juiced drinks!
I love the holiday lattes! The gingerbread latte is my favorite drink of the season. However, I do miss the molasses drizzle that they used a few years ago. I feel like I am in the minority and that's why they took it away. I get mine extra hot and drink it on my commute to work.
Starbucks is well known and super popular but they really overall keep up with their reputation. Their app is probably my favorite part. I love that every visit I make, I am able to earn points and free drinks. I don't even have to bring my wallet in with me because can pay on the app.
I absolutely love me some Starbucks. If it were up to me i would have it everyday. But it is kinds pricey when u add it all up. But to me its totally worth it. Lately my obsession has been a iced mocha macchiato with coconut milk. Starbucks tazo tea's are best during the summer.
I don't often buy drinks at Starbucks; I'm not a "fancy coffee" person. Mainly, I'm not trying to drink something super sugary. When I go to Starbucks I just get a classic Americano in the tall size. I like to add just a touch of cream and a packet or two or sugar. This is a simple yet classic drink and never fails. The coffee has a nice deep roasted flavor and always hits the spot. Make sure you like your coffee HOT though! It's always super steaming.
The coffee is wonderful and delicious, however, the price is inflated. If each drink could be $.50 cheaper, this would be a great place to get your morning specialty coffees. If you have the money to pay $5-$9 for a drink then go for it, but for those of us who are students or don't have that kind of disposable money, check out McDonalds or Tim Hortons for comparable drinks at cheaper prices.
Skip the coffee or cold brews, it always tastes burnt. I would definitely recommend any espresso drink, depending on your taste. I go for iced espressos and it always does the trick! The flavored lattes are great as well for a dessert-like drink. The service is always impeccable.
I am drinking an Iced Caramel Macchiato as I write this review. I love Starbucks products. Being in healthcare, coffee is our drug. We call it liquid crack LOL. The coffee is strong and wakes me right up. They have many options to choose from both iced and hot. The only downfall I have with Starbucks is their prices. They are pricey but I guess it is worth it. Their sandwiches are also good.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos