BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE STARBUCKS. I always get the same 4 drinks; green tea iced latte, iced caramel macchiato, hot caramel macchiato, and butter beer frap. The prices can be a bit expensive but the taste value for the price is equal. Definitely need more Starbucks shops near my house.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely one of my favorite coffee shops, thought he habit can get a little expensive. As someone that drinks their coffee almost daily, I signed up for their gift card program. There, you earn stars per dollar you spend, and they reward you with free beverages, food, or discounted prices.
Lindsay C.
Hot Springs, AR
Who doesn't love Starbucks?? I love their healthy alternatives. You can get sugar free coffee that tastes great and the costumer service has always been great. When you're not wanting to be so healthy, you should try their Lemon Poundcake. Literally my favourite thing in their bakery!
Jesi Love T.
Grande cafe vanilla light Frap... It's amazing I can enjoy something yummy without feeling so guilty. No cream though but that's just alright because it so so so good! Definitely recommended to some who are trying to cut some calories
Ayuni P.
Great for specialty coffee.

I like starbucks and am part of their loyalty program but I don't go there to everyday to get my coffee. They serve good coffee but its over price for just a regular cup of joe. If you're looking for a specialty coffee like latte or machiato than this is a place to get it.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Starbucks is my favorite! My favorite drink would have to be the s'mores frappuccino, that comes out around summer time. Although many of their other drinks are just as good! Not to mention the food. The cake balls are very yummy! If you haven't ever been, you should try Starbucks out!
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great coffee shop! Tons of options and varieties of hot and cold coffees, tea, and other drinks.foods. Great place to meet with someone or go in and use their wifi for a few minutes while enjoying a fresh cup of joe! In NY it's a staple. Have non-dairy creamer option which I appreciate!
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee places to go to! My favorite items are their Green Tea frappucinos, pumpkin spice lattes, and lemon pound cakes. I go here about 1-2 times a week. I think their coffee is a bit pricey, but I love how they have rewards for its members, and weekly deals too!
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
Download the app! It's your best bet of making the most of visiting Starbucks. I usually go about three times a week and using my card on my app guarantees I earn a free drink about once a month. I don't drink coffee I only order their teas. Feel free to correct baristas if they make your drink wrong. As long as you do so nicely.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Starbucks is always convenient. I think that's the best thing about their business is that I can generally go through the drive through and be in and out and caffeinated. I am very happy with their consistency, the coffee itself is not my favorite, but it's there for me when I need to jet and go.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?