- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love everything about this place! The atmosphere, the drinks, the pastries, cups and mugs! I don't even think twice. This is the only place I get coffee and the only coffee I drink at home. I'm very lucky because my school has four on campus including a Starbucks food truck! Have you even heard of that!? The staff is always so friendly and I love the variety in their selection of food and drink.
I like Starbucks for its convenience, but, as a former barista at a small gourmet coffee shop, Starbucks coffee is not particularly good coffee. It is both overpriced and either cloyingly sweet or burnt. I tend to think of Starbucks more of a dessert place and less of a coffee place.
I used to drink Starbucks 2-3 times a week, but I had to slow that down- spending about $15 dollars a week on lattes is a bit too much. Now I drink it every Friday. The stuff is good, really good. Generally the drinks taste the same no matter what location you visit, only once in a while something will be off, but if you just let the Barista know, she or he will be happy to remake it to your liking.
The best coffee shop for me! the attention of customer is very good and quality of product is excellent, i prove different coffee place and is no the same quality of starbucks
I cant have coffee ): but they have other good things. THey have the canned refresher drinks and the iced teas are all good. In the winter i get the vanilla creme which is just basically hot milk but i get caramel drizzled on top. Thats my flavors but there are other creme flavors. I know the name is Starbucks Coffee but i wish they had more hot alternatives other than just like 5 flavors of creme.
Grande cafe vanilla light Frap... It's amazing I can enjoy something yummy without feeling so guilty. No cream though but that's just alright because it so so so good! Definitely recommended to some who are trying to cut some calories
The great thing about Starbucks, is that you can find one pretty much at any corner. They have a decent selection as far as tea and non coffee drinks go. Majority of their drinks are more on the expensive side. I do enjoy their holiday drinks, but they have so many calories, if you care about that.
Who does not love Sbucks? They have wonderful iced coffee, pastries, hot drinks and of course always wonderful service. I always appreciate how friendly my neighborhood baristas are and the smiles they always have so early in the morning. I will continue to frequent starbucks as long as it is available.
Starbucks is my favorite! My favorite drink would have to be the s'mores frappuccino, that comes out around summer time. Although many of their other drinks are just as good! Not to mention the food. The cake balls are very yummy! If you haven't ever been, you should try Starbucks out!
Since finding out I have a milk allergy it's been much harder to just stop and get a cup of coffee from somewhere. Starbucks continues to offer dairy free milk options in the majority of all their drinks. I can always get soy milk based drinks and they just recently launched almond milk. All their drinks are good, and for me it's worth paying the price difference compared to other coffee shops.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos