BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Ayuni P.
Great for specialty coffee.

I like starbucks and am part of their loyalty program but I don't go there to everyday to get my coffee. They serve good coffee but its over price for just a regular cup of joe. If you're looking for a specialty coffee like latte or machiato than this is a place to get it.
Nic M.
Love their business practices of being fair trade. I go when I can, their coffee is the best pick me up. Love the flavors. A bit pricey, but worth the splurge. Salted caramel mocha and salted caramel frappe are my favorite. Would definitely go as many times as my budget would allow!
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
Download the app! It's your best bet of making the most of visiting Starbucks. I usually go about three times a week and using my card on my app guarantees I earn a free drink about once a month. I don't drink coffee I only order their teas. Feel free to correct baristas if they make your drink wrong. As long as you do so nicely.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
For myself, there isn't anything I can't love about Starbucks. Their seasonal flavors are great, their coffee actually wakes me and taste great, and the people there tend to be very welcoming. My current favorite here is the tiramisu latte. Absolutely delicious!
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Starbucks is my favorite! My favorite drink would have to be the s'mores frappuccino, that comes out around summer time. Although many of their other drinks are just as good! Not to mention the food. The cake balls are very yummy! If you haven't ever been, you should try Starbucks out!
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely one of my favorite coffee shops, thought he habit can get a little expensive. As someone that drinks their coffee almost daily, I signed up for their gift card program. There, you earn stars per dollar you spend, and they reward you with free beverages, food, or discounted prices.
Lizzy c.
I have many loves with starbucks but many hates. First love is that I love there Frapociinos any flavor they are all great but some of my hates are that it is waaaay over priced because I can make a lot of the same stuff at my house. I also hate that they don't make tea correctly at all and it ruins it. If I am paying you 5 Bucks for a small you better be making my drink right. But other than that I do like a lot of the stuff they have there but just for a TREAT.
Jennifer D.
I'm a big coffee addict and I love Starbucks coffee! Their nonfat iced latte is my favorite drink and I could honestly drink it every day. In my experience the baristas are always friendly and they are always willing to remake your drink if something isn't right. Now that you can order and pay with the app, the experience is even better!
Amanda K.
Chandler, AZ
While premium pricing and odd ordering lingo might deter some from buying coffee at Starbucks, it's not a bad chain. Most of the baristas know how to make your drink, and how to make it well. I wish more of the stores in my area tailored to friends grabbing coffee and hanging out, but a lot of the coffee shops near me are so tiny, they hardly offer any good seating. But, when the local shops are a no-go, Starbucks is usually where I head to get my frappuccino fix.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Who does not love Sbucks? They have wonderful iced coffee, pastries, hot drinks and of course always wonderful service. I always appreciate how friendly my neighborhood baristas are and the smiles they always have so early in the morning. I will continue to frequent starbucks as long as it is available.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?