BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Starbucks is my favorite! My favorite drink would have to be the s'mores frappuccino, that comes out around summer time. Although many of their other drinks are just as good! Not to mention the food. The cake balls are very yummy! If you haven't ever been, you should try Starbucks out!
Amanda K.
Chandler, AZ
While premium pricing and odd ordering lingo might deter some from buying coffee at Starbucks, it's not a bad chain. Most of the baristas know how to make your drink, and how to make it well. I wish more of the stores in my area tailored to friends grabbing coffee and hanging out, but a lot of the coffee shops near me are so tiny, they hardly offer any good seating. But, when the local shops are a no-go, Starbucks is usually where I head to get my frappuccino fix.
Ayuni P.
Great for specialty coffee.

I like starbucks and am part of their loyalty program but I don't go there to everyday to get my coffee. They serve good coffee but its over price for just a regular cup of joe. If you're looking for a specialty coffee like latte or machiato than this is a place to get it.
Morgan K.
I cant have coffee ): but they have other good things. THey have the canned refresher drinks and the iced teas are all good. In the winter i get the vanilla creme which is just basically hot milk but i get caramel drizzled on top. Thats my flavors but there are other creme flavors. I know the name is Starbucks Coffee but i wish they had more hot alternatives other than just like 5 flavors of creme.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great coffee shop! Tons of options and varieties of hot and cold coffees, tea, and other drinks.foods. Great place to meet with someone or go in and use their wifi for a few minutes while enjoying a fresh cup of joe! In NY it's a staple. Have non-dairy creamer option which I appreciate!
Tamara F.
Waterford, MI
I used to drink Starbucks 2-3 times a week, but I had to slow that down- spending about $15 dollars a week on lattes is a bit too much. Now I drink it every Friday. The stuff is good, really good. Generally the drinks taste the same no matter what location you visit, only once in a while something will be off, but if you just let the Barista know, she or he will be happy to remake it to your liking.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
Download the app! It's your best bet of making the most of visiting Starbucks. I usually go about three times a week and using my card on my app guarantees I earn a free drink about once a month. I don't drink coffee I only order their teas. Feel free to correct baristas if they make your drink wrong. As long as you do so nicely.
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I absolutely love Starbucks regardless of how 'basic' I sound. I go here at least once a week from coffee, frappuccinos to desserts and I've never been disappointed once! It does cost more than other coffee shops but the quality and great service is so worth it. Thanks Starbucks! :)
Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
Hands down, Starbucks is my favorite place. I don't care what drink I get, I know that it is going to be delicious. The service is always great and even if I had to wait a couple extra minutes, I'm fine with it. Their coffee is beyond amazing no matter what blend I get. I'm obsessed. Can you tell???
Susan G.
Philadelphia, PA
Maybe it's just me but when I go to a coffee shop to purchase coffee I actually want it to taste good. Starbucks, doesn't have that part down. Sure you can order your latte and they'll fill it with their burnt coffee beans and tons of steamed milk to hide the disgusting flavor, but I dare you to simply order a black coffee next time. It will disgust you how poor the quality of their brewed coffee is.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?