BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
The only way to start your morning!! I love Starbucks and cannot function properly without it. Their standard coffee has enough caffeine to wake me up. They are pricey than other coffee shops but worth it!!
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
Clearly I work here, and the place that I work it is such a fun atmosphere. I definitely love my coworkers and my customers as well. We have such a connection with our customers that I would deathly recommend you visiting my store.
Jessie T.
Shelton, WA
I only go to Starbucks when I know I can afford it. I wish the prices weren't so high. Besides that, I love starbucks. They're frapps are delicious and the new pumpkin spice chai latte was heaven in my mouth.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
I don't go to the coffee shop, but, I buy the coffee for my Keurig.  I buy Sumatra.  It's a very dark roast, and I cannot even tell you how good it is!
Maddy M.
Yes Yes Yes! Amazing quality coffee and everything else. We have one right on campus and its always hit. I absolutely love their vanilla iced coffee, danishes, and bagels. Everyone should get Starbucks!!
Emelia H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Doesn’t everyone love Starbucks? I love that they now offer alternative milk options. This helps me stay accountable to my Paleo diet without having to give up one of my favorite treats. They also have some of the best travel mugs/tumblers I’ve ever used!
K A.
I love going to Starbucks no matter where i am. The selection of drinks is large and diverse and the food offered is delicious. The benefits for shopping there are also wonderful and i will constantly recommend this place to many people.
Stephanie W.
Homestead, FL
Who doesn’t love a good coffee early in the morning or during a study break? A must have for college students, Starbucks coffee is ground to perfection and served anyway you want. A day without Starbucks is a like a fish without water!
Kate O.
Beaufort, SC
Because every morning should start with Starbucks coffee. Most hotels offer Starbucks, even as part of the in room coffee service (like what you find in your room), it’s not Folgers, it’s Starbucks!!
Ashanti H.
I love EVERYTHING about Starbucks! From the pleasant employees to the efficient service they continuously put the customer first. And they're always willing to change any drink as much as you'd like.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?