BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Danielle A.
I love the drinks! They are pricey but you can tell a difference in taste between starbucks and other cheaper coffee shops. My only complaint is they often do not give me soy when I request it. I understand being busy, but I'm not asking for soy because I like it but because I can not have milk. Having to wait for my order to be remade because of lack of attention to detail or rushing is kinda frustrating.
Kaitlyn B.
wichita
Coffee here is great and affordable. Products are addicting and their mugs are very adorable. I try to go here at least once a week. The only con about Starbucks is sometimes the staff can be snobby, but it's understandable most of the time. It's honestly a great place with great coffee.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Okay! starbucks (and mcds) are two things i miss when I'm abroad. i got to admit their brand management is amazing.

anyhow. i love the ambience at starbucks everywhere in the world. there's just something about the decor, the smells, and the music that remind me of home and make me happy.

i also enjoy their drinks and occasionally food. my go to drinks are iced mocha, iced green tea latte, and vanilla latte.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I will go to Starbucks once in a while; their drinks are okay ... it's too expensive. Sometimes the coffee is good, other times no so much. I've switched to Dunkin Donuts; sometimes Starbucks coffee upsets my stomach because it's too strong. I do enjoy some frappucinos once in a while and some of their speciality drinks during the holidays.
Julie Mae R.
Stockton, CA
Personally, I think Starbucks is overrated. I've tasted better coffee in local coffee shops and for a fraction of Starbucks' price.

On occasion, I do come here with friends since I don't want to badger them with banter about how local coffee shops are waaay better. I tend to come here more during the fall/winter season for their holiday drinks.

In my opinion... save your money or just buy better coffee!
Melinda S.
Jefferson City, TN
Depending on the barista, you either get a fantastic drink that you're not extremely happy about paying $6 for, or a semi okay drink that you're furious about paying $6 for. BUT if you have time, they will fix your drink for you until you are happy about it. Usually the workers are very nice, and will make whatever you want ( in season or not ) so long as they have the supplies. So let's face it, it's very expensive coffee, but in the end you get what you pay for.
Tuyen B.
Starbucks is a great environment to study and have meetings at. I love the music and the smell of coffee. It's a working environment and makes me want to get my stuff done. I always cave in to buy Starbucks, but I don't regret it. My favorite has been green tea frap with java chips! I haven't tried any fall favorites yet, since I'm not a really a fan of caramel, but I'll probably give it a try sooner or later. Love this place to study and converse with old friends and such!
Fathima B.
Glenview, IL
My favorite coffee shop ..the chai latte is my favorite . As I love tea and salted Carmel mocha is also very good .the customer service is very good quick service in store and easy drive in. They'd ace free wifi, and other item like ba abroad and pumpkin bread makes me go to Starbucks often
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
Just thinking about the delicious smell, as you open the door, is making my mouth water. There is such a large variety of flavors to choose from, and each flavor is more delicious than the next. The prices are more expensive than a convenience store, but you definitely get what you pay for. Starbucks is a great place for a pick-me-up in a cup!
Erin K.
N Charleston, SC
I love the selection of Starbucks drinks. The quality and customization of beverages is my favorite. Also, their customer service team is very responsive and always polite. I frequent several different shops and would say that the quality of the beverages is pretty similar across the board. The only con is the price, but once you're addicted, GOLD STARS!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?