BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Hannah B.
Valparaiso, IN
Starbucks is great every once in a while but the price you have to pay for some drinks is absolutely ridiculous. I enjoy Starbucks because of the effort they put into their drinks but I believe he prices are a bit too elevated. The drinks are amazing and the service is too, but something needs to be changed with pricing.
Tuyen B.
Starbucks is a great environment to study and have meetings at. I love the music and the smell of coffee. It's a working environment and makes me want to get my stuff done. I always cave in to buy Starbucks, but I don't regret it. My favorite has been green tea frap with java chips! I haven't tried any fall favorites yet, since I'm not a really a fan of caramel, but I'll probably give it a try sooner or later. Love this place to study and converse with old friends and such!
Brianna B.
Hesperia, CA
I love Starbucks Black Tea Lemonade! Summer is coming and it's great to head to the park with a nice refreshing drink. I usually get Starbucks once a day so it's great to have a pick me up!
Sara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
I loved Starbucks for so many years. Then I went out of the country and to some smaller shops and I figured out what coffee is supposed to taste like. Now I get annoyed whenever I see starbucks EVERYWHERE because I want more small business coffee shops that sell coffee that does not taste burnt. The specialty drinks are the only thing that pulls up the score because they don't require actual coffee to make.
Kenz S.
Leesburg, GA
I love Starbucks lattes and specialty drinks. They are so delicious and taste like a treat. With that being said, they cost and pack on like a treat. They are not calorie or wallet friendly but they are certainly delicious. I will go through Starbucks no more than once a week. My budget and my hips cannot sustain a regular Starbucks habit
Jessica I.
Cumming, GA
I recently picked up one of the Starbucks nutrition menus and I am in love with them. You hear a lot about different coffee places putting extra calories into their drinks but with these menu's, you know exactly what your getting. I was able to make some smart healthy changes to my favorite drink and hopefully I will be helping my diet to trim down without having to give up my caffeine obsession! Pick them up at any Starbuck's counter, I even got mine at the Kroger stand!
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Starbucks will forever remain my go-to coffee place. While it may not have the charm or lure of small town shops that I still appreciate, it has quality products and a variety of products. They know what they do best and they come out with some really good products
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
I am very critical of all things I buy from Starbucks, when I do. I used to be a Barista, so unfortunately I am skeptical of barista's that I don't know, who make my drink. It varies from place to place, which I understand. My biggest issue with Starbucks is that sometimes my drink isn't made right (I can tell right off the bat just from hearing the sounds from behind the counter) and that it is so expensive. I understand that the coffee is "gourmet" but my wallet isn't.
Brandi P.
Covington, GA
I'm a huge coffee fan, so I love Starbucks. It's the one coffeehouse that I can find just about anywhere. I love their frappuchinos, and my friends who aren't big into coffee absolutely love the vanilla creme one they have.

The only downside is that the coffee is really overpriced, so I generally just wait until I've been given gift cards for Christmas or my birthday before I can go and enjoy the place.
Danielle A.
I love the drinks! They are pricey but you can tell a difference in taste between starbucks and other cheaper coffee shops. My only complaint is they often do not give me soy when I request it. I understand being busy, but I'm not asking for soy because I like it but because I can not have milk. Having to wait for my order to be remade because of lack of attention to detail or rushing is kinda frustrating.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?