BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kanika C.
Casselberry, FL
I don't drink coffee, however I'm still able to find great items at Starbucks that I enjoy. My favorite is the vanilla bean frappucino with hazelnut added. It's an absolute winner! The staff and customer service are outstanding, the drinks and food taste great, and they have quality ingredients.
Elizabeth M.
Indio, CA
Try the caffe vanilla frap! It will change your world. LOl
Well starbucks and i were once enemies, i hated the fact that i didn't know what i wanted to order because i had no idea what to orderl I just wanted a regular coffee with vanilla and then they asked me all these questions like how many pumps and what not to add. I was like huh? A friend of mine introduced me to the Caffe Vanilla Frap and thats what i stuck with. Never ordered anything else but this, its my comfort drink!
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
Starbucks is my go to coffee stop, even for a light snack it's perfect! A con of it though is that a lot of people have the same idea as me, so it's usually pretty busy! But that must mean they're good right? I always have great service when I'm there and my drinks are always made to perfection!
Jamie W.
I love starbucks, especially when they have a rewards card, saves more money for me. Just download the app and sign-up, then add money to your account, and you earn points and even bonuses occasionally. I only go there for their frappes, and the only hot drink i order is the green tea latte, and caramel machiatto. So yummy. I appreciate their sit-in starbucks with free wifi. It does get crowded in there for sit-in.
Kelsey T.
I love Starbucks. The drinks are great, the food is great, most employees are so nice, and the rewards program is awesome! I have had a gold card for two years, and it makes me feel special! If you go to Starbucks a lot it's really worth it to become a member. My favorite drink is an iced white mocha. Also, check out Pinterest to find some secret drinks! They're fun to try out, but the baristas might hate you!
preethi J.
Brighton, MA
I do enjoy starbucks Iced Green Tea in the hot summer days as a treat . It's a great place to hangout and the food selection is also Decent. One star off because of the pricing .
Brandi P.
I love Starbucks! I usually try to go to local coffee places, but if there's a Starbucks around I will go for sure! The customer service is usually great and the products are always delightful. Everything I've tried has been super yummy, but the pumpkin bread, cake pops, green tea frappuccino, and caramel macchiato are my favorites! It can be a little more spendy than a local coffee shop but it is worth every penny!
Ilse G.
I'm in love with Starbucks, I practically go here everyday. My favorite drinks are the caramel macchiato both with extra caramel I like it iced blended and hot, the iced chai tea with soy milk, a delicious summer seasonal drink is the caramel ribon crunch blended latte. They have excellent costumer service, they are always so nice. I love them!
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I love Starbucks.  I love how many different beverage options they have, and the ability to customize my drink.  On the days I need more zip I can add an extra shot of espresso.  They also carry coconut milk, which I prefer over almond or soy milk.  The seasonal lattes and frappachinos are amazing, as well as their fruit drinks.  I have the starbucks app, which makes it easy to order my beverages and have them ready when I arrive.  The app also gives you points that can add up for a free beverage.
evelyn b.
Hmmmmmm Starbucks is deliciously overpriced coffee but it's my default because I know they have what I like and I appreciate their customer service values. They also have one of the best and easiest rewards programs. They also seem to be on the open minded side of social issues and I appreciate that as well
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?