- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
This store is the best, I love their coffee, and their frappe, all they offer is exquisite. The place is comfortable, clean and relaxing, always cater to you very well, super attentive, I love going to have a coffee and sit down to check my emails or meet a friend to talk and drink coffee, I really love him, is the best place.
This is a spot where I go to a just relax on my lap top drink a cup of coffee and get a muffin or scone it's the perfect way to start my day I usually get just a original hot coffee but sometimes I get there frappe's and they are amazing or when I'm having a busy day I just stop by the drive they pick up a Starbucks refresher and a breakfast sandwich and be on my way this place is just fabulous all the way around love it five stars hands-down
Who doesn't love Starbucks? Yeah it might not be the best quality coffee in the universe but it's so convenient. I love their seasonal options and that they add new stuff all the time. Their baked goods are pretty good too but I find that sometimes they're either slightly dry (scones) or they kinda taste like coffee. I also love their rewards program!
Hmmmmmm Starbucks is deliciously overpriced coffee but it's my default because I know they have what I like and I appreciate their customer service values. They also have one of the best and easiest rewards programs. They also seem to be on the open minded side of social issues and I appreciate that as well
love the caramel frapp i get it everytime i go.always has the same great taste i have also recentyl fallen in love with the vanilla bean frapp.fresh vanilla beans makes this my second favorite beavrage from starbucks.my hubby loves the mocha frapp witha double shot of expresson addded to it .
So good love this place good for people watching just grab a coffee make sure to Instagram it lol chill with the free Wi-Fi and hang out as long as you want (or until it closes😉)
5 stars based on convenience and consistency. I can go to any starbucks and know that my iced coffee w/ soy and SF vanilla will ALWAYS taste the same. Nothing worse than going to a random coffee shop and having your iced coffee taste bad. The app is great, you can order ahead and pick up your order!
Starbucks has great coffee and all their items have so much flavoring to them. Although their drinks and great and they have some good food options I can't get past the fact of how over rated Starbucks has become and how expensive their prices are, and even with the prices sky rocketing for every extra you ask for it always happens to be crowded.
Good products. Good company that supports their workers. Decent food and drinkS big plus is their hours and allowing people to work in their shops. Wish they had servers redirect small parties from the big tables, but so it is. There will always be that one person who thinks they need a six person table to themselves.
I'm more a fan of the drinks than I am of the food. This place can be pretty overpriced. Honestly you just pay for the name. I prefer Starbucks drinks over Dunkin drinks.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos