BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Ilse G.
I'm in love with Starbucks, I practically go here everyday. My favorite drinks are the caramel macchiato both with extra caramel I like it iced blended and hot, the iced chai tea with soy milk, a delicious summer seasonal drink is the caramel ribon crunch blended latte. They have excellent costumer service, they are always so nice. I love them!
Elizabeth M.
Indio, CA
Try the caffe vanilla frap! It will change your world. LOl
Well starbucks and i were once enemies, i hated the fact that i didn't know what i wanted to order because i had no idea what to orderl I just wanted a regular coffee with vanilla and then they asked me all these questions like how many pumps and what not to add. I was like huh? A friend of mine introduced me to the Caffe Vanilla Frap and thats what i stuck with. Never ordered anything else but this, its my comfort drink!
Lauren J.
I don't get coffee anywhere else. This and water is basically, all that I drink. When I don't get a chance to pick up an açai bowl before work, I stop at Starbucks for a drink and some breakfast. It's also a great place to hang out. When my friend and I were cheerleading coaches, we'd meet at Starbucks and start cheering in the middle of the place.
Jennifer W.
Gresham, OR
Starbucks is great in the fact that everyone loves coffee and no matter where in the country you go you can get the same drink that can help if your having a rough day. But there are other local coffee shops that are better, and if Starbucks wants into a town its almost impossible for another mom & pop shop to be successful. Monopolies are no good, and I would rather support my community than a corporation any day.
preethi J.
Brighton, MA
I do enjoy starbucks Iced Green Tea in the hot summer days as a treat . It's a great place to hangout and the food selection is also Decent. One star off because of the pricing .
Hope J.
Columbus, OH
I love Starbucks! They have great variety of drinks to help me caffeinate, and their rewards program cannot be beat. I do feel that many items can be pricey for what I am looking for, but the Starbucks rewards program balances much of this. Don't go without downloading the app and signing up for the rewards program - it's the best way to get the most out of your visits there, and it's pretty easy to achieve gold member status and start getting free items!
Amber B.
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I'm obsessed with their herbal teas. Passion tea to be exact. Unsweetened, sweetened, or passion tea lemonade. They're all great! And don't get me started on the coffee cake. I need it in my life. I also enjoy their other breakfast entrees. Every once in a while I indulge in a frappaccino. Around the holidays, I get the hot chocolate and drive around looking at Christmas lights.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
I'm slightly addicted to the green tea latte here so I am a frequent flyer. If you're going often it can get quite expensive. Join the rewards program and you will be able to earn a free drink. They give you prompts to earn faster, too. The straight coffee is just ok for me but they have a ton of fun speciality drinks that change with the seasons.
Shakiema H.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love Starbucks. They're great for all of your caffeinated needs. It has everything you could ever dream of, especially if you're a caffeine fiend like me. When I was working, I would go almost every day. Sometimes it's a bit pricey and that's the only con. Everything else is a pro.
Malea M.
Three words - Grande Soy Latte. That's what I get literally every day, Monday through Friday, lol. Either iced or hot, but always the soy latte. You just can't go wrong. The soy creamer somehow is not only healthier for you, but is sweet enough you don't need to add any sugar. It's a win-win.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?