BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
Starbucks always keeps me coming back. Not only do I love the taste and energy from the delicious beverages but the app to get rewards and discounts makes me always choose them over other choices where I don't receive any rewards for my purchase. The birthday cake pop and white mocha have won me over.
Kelsey T.
I love Starbucks. The drinks are great, the food is great, most employees are so nice, and the rewards program is awesome! I have had a gold card for two years, and it makes me feel special! If you go to Starbucks a lot it's really worth it to become a member. My favorite drink is an iced white mocha. Also, check out Pinterest to find some secret drinks! They're fun to try out, but the baristas might hate you!
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
Starbucks is my go to coffee stop, even for a light snack it's perfect! A con of it though is that a lot of people have the same idea as me, so it's usually pretty busy! But that must mean they're good right? I always have great service when I'm there and my drinks are always made to perfection!
Elizabeth M.
Indio, CA
Try the caffe vanilla frap! It will change your world. LOl
Well starbucks and i were once enemies, i hated the fact that i didn't know what i wanted to order because i had no idea what to orderl I just wanted a regular coffee with vanilla and then they asked me all these questions like how many pumps and what not to add. I was like huh? A friend of mine introduced me to the Caffe Vanilla Frap and thats what i stuck with. Never ordered anything else but this, its my comfort drink!
Amber B.
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I'm obsessed with their herbal teas. Passion tea to be exact. Unsweetened, sweetened, or passion tea lemonade. They're all great! And don't get me started on the coffee cake. I need it in my life. I also enjoy their other breakfast entrees. Every once in a while I indulge in a frappaccino. Around the holidays, I get the hot chocolate and drive around looking at Christmas lights.
Jamie W.
I love starbucks, especially when they have a rewards card, saves more money for me. Just download the app and sign-up, then add money to your account, and you earn points and even bonuses occasionally. I only go there for their frappes, and the only hot drink i order is the green tea latte, and caramel machiatto. So yummy. I appreciate their sit-in starbucks with free wifi. It does get crowded in there for sit-in.
Shakiema H.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love Starbucks. They're great for all of your caffeinated needs. It has everything you could ever dream of, especially if you're a caffeine fiend like me. When I was working, I would go almost every day. Sometimes it's a bit pricey and that's the only con. Everything else is a pro.
Jennifer W.
Gresham, OR
Starbucks is great in the fact that everyone loves coffee and no matter where in the country you go you can get the same drink that can help if your having a rough day. But there are other local coffee shops that are better, and if Starbucks wants into a town its almost impossible for another mom & pop shop to be successful. Monopolies are no good, and I would rather support my community than a corporation any day.
Penny A.
Seattle, Wa
CHEG!!!!!!!! I love the holiday drinks and food. The quality is great from the food to the drinks. Chai latte with Eggnog is the BEST. Have to have at least 1 a day. You like eggnog and chai then you need to try a CHEG. If you do not like it give it to me and I will happily drink it. It's the only drink I will drink cold once it has cooled off.
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
I like them for their reliability and availability, what town doesn't have one by now?, but their coffee has a slightly burnt taste which I hear they do on purpose. I am a gold member so it's nice getting a free item every once in a while but I would much rather support a local business if I can
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?