BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Looooove this place! I would drink it every day if I could. Technically, I do since I buy their coffee from the store and brew it at home too 🙃. I recommend the House blend, cold brew (especially with the spiced sweet cream creamer), skinny caramel macchiato, and their chai tea latte (or chocolate chai tea latte). 😋😋😋
Ada S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love my Starbucks. The service and quality of the product is great. The green tea latte and chai tea latte are my favorites. But I especially love their water with extra ice. It must be purified a certain way because it's delicious. No chemical tastes at all. Ice is great to eat. I love Starbucks!!
Kelsey S.
As much as the chain is great and all, their coffee is expensive. Sometimes you're paying 5-6 dollars while at DD you're paying 2-3 dollars. I rarely go, and I usually just get frappuccinos, but even those are expensive. It's a unique place. but to be honest, DD or local coffee places would be better.
Eleonore B.
Wahiawa, HI
As most people know, Starbucks will always be THE go-to Coffee Shop. I often purchase both drinks and food at my nearest Starbucks. My favorite drink is their Chai Latte and my favorite food is their Turkey Pesto Melt. YUMMMM!!! My only complaint would be that their prices can sometimes be a bit steep. But I suppose it's only fair since their quality is beyond reproach. I will continue going to Starbucks whenever possible and have recommended them to all of my friends and family.
Courtney M.
Henderson, NV
I am obsessed with a Venti Passion Tea Unsweetened. This is a very refreshing and light drink to have any time or day of the week. It is also very price effective, doesn't cost more than $3.00 for a Venti. THe reason I get it unsweetened as so I don't get all the added sugar from their Lemonade or the Sweeteners they add, however it always great with either. I just love it unsweetened. Love the Passion Tea!!!!
Alexis M.
Allendale, MI
On the occasions that I would find myself visiting a Starbucks, I can't help but notice how friendly the staff are to the customers. Their always nice, polite and very willing to assist in making your stay a pleasing experience. It's no wonder friends (especially those who do post graduate studies) always go back to their favorite Starbucks branch. They're even chums with the baristas. I hope they keep it up. If they do, then getting my favorite Soymilk Chai Tea Latte will always be a pleasurable and awesome experience.
Taylor C.
Hopewell, VA
Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks. White chocolate mocha is my number one fave hands down. Seasonal creme brûlée latte flavor is sooooo good. Starbucks will eat a whole in your pockets quick so I'm careful not to overdue it. Bottom line is if you haven't had Starbucks what rock have you been living under?
Michal C.
i love love love starbucks. i go here alot. my favorite product made by them are their mocha frappe's. they are the best. it tastes like they dont use as much sugar in them as all the rest of the coffee shops do. i would recomend this brand to EVERYONE who loves coffee. i love everythin about them.
V M.
I love starbucks. I always pay with the gold card, so I get free refills on my coffee and rewards every time I pay. I miss the old gold card rewards, but I think the new program is growing on me. The baristas are wonderful and I love the community my local starbucks has. I've made wonderful friendships over my morning coffee routine! I truly am so grateful to have a starbucks near me that feels like a local coffee shop, even though it's part of a huge chain.
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Everytime I come to Starbucks, I get the very best service possible. They always get my order right and they do so in a timely manner. The free wi-fi and how the decor inside is as if you are sitting in your own living room. Starbucks is my #1 choice as a coffee shop and it should be yours as well!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?